Have you experienced water, fire, wind, or storm damage in your area? If so, Action Restoration has the tools and restoration equipment necessary to help you begin the restoration process and get your project underway fast.
Whether you are dealing with a small scale loss or a large commercial restoration project, we have the equipment to handle the job. With hundreds of air movers, dehumidifiers, heat drying systems, and water extraction devices, Action Restoration has all the products you need from beginning to end.
- Commercial restoration equipment rentals
- Industrial restoration equipment rentals
- Maritime restoration equipment rentals
Call us at (800) 760-9081 or fill out the contact form on the right to get started!
Commercial Restoration Equipment Rentals
When your commercial property or retail location gets flooded, burned, or damaged by wind, hail, or storms, you can count on the restoration equipment rentals from Action Restoration. When it’s not enough to call in a restoration company, our equipment rentals are the perfect solution to little messes that need to be cleaned up.
Industrial Restoration Equipment Rentals
When you need structural drying, dehumidifying, or temporary power sources, you can count on the industrial restoration equipment rentals from Action Restoration. We ship anywhere in the United States, and guarantee satisfaction. We’ll help you assess the damage that’s been done and match you with the proper restoration equipment needed to do the job.
Maritime Remediation and Restoration Equipment Rentals
Sanitation, cleaning, and decontamination of maritime vessels requires specialized equipment built for tough environments. No matter the issue on board your vessel, we can ship you the equipment you need to clean and dehumidify the area.
Our Restoration Equipment
The Action Restoration team has a broad range of experience dealing with disasters large and small and they can help you find the right solutions for your restoration equipment needs.
We offer the following restoration equipment rentals and more:
- Centrifugal Air Movers
- Axial Air Movers
- LGR Dehumidifiers
- Convective Heat Drying Trailers
- YD-9000 Heat Drying Trailers
- HEPA Air Scrubbers
- Negative Air Machines
- Temporary Air Conditioning (AC) Units
- Generators from 10KW or less to 1MG
- Power Distribution Equipment
When Might You Need to Rent Equipment?
Renting restoration equipment is ideal any time you have a disaster to be cleaned up and you’re either out of range or don’t need full remediation services. Any time a disaster strikes—whether it’s weather-related or man-made—there will likely be some clean-up involved. Time your business is spent shut down is money out of your pocket, so renting equipment as soon as possible is typically your best bet. You may want to consider renting equipment if:
- You have experienced damage in a remote or mountainous area
- You have an ongoing project that will need equipment for an extended period of time
- You have various areas that need power or HVAC for a temporary period
- Your company is performing work in a disaster area
- You’re performing work in an area prone to flooding
- You’re performing work off-shore
- You’re performing clean-up after a fire or electrical malfunction
- Any other time you’ll temporarily need the power of industrial restoration equipment
Why Choose Action Restoration?
We own the largest inventory of commercial water drying equipment available and this equipment is also the highest performing in the industry — thus, our restoration equipment rentals can often accelerate structural drying time by 30% or more, thus, reducing financial loss and business interruption. Do the job faster, better, and with higher margins with Action Restoration.