Action Restoration Provides Fire Damage Repair in Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, and Florida
Fires are one of the most destructive kinds of disaster and can lead to significant damage to everything it touches. Not only do fires destroy homes and businesses, but there are considerable difficulties when repairing property from the smoke damage
that accompanies these fires.
After a fire has been extinguished, Action Restoration can provide the care in restoring your home or business space to its original quality. We possess the unique combination of skill set and equipment to bring your home or place of business back to its original state. We realize that fire damage services of high quality are difficult to find, and that is why we take pride in our services, ensuring that our customers are satisfied with our work.
Fire Damage Services We Provide
- Emergency Response – Fire damage events need immediate attention before the damage becomes more severe. Action Restoration requires only a 24-hour period to respond to fire damage. Some of the initial actions we take involve water extractions, roof repairs, deodorizing the property, and air scrubbing.
- Temporary Board-Ups – The longer your property is exposed to elements, the more difficult it is for our team to combat the fire damage. This is why another one of our immediate strategies is to board off, block off, or temporarily repair any area that we feel is directly exposed to outdoor elements.
- Structural and Contents Cleaning – Fires often leave a residue of soot and ash. These residues can not only damage contents inside your home or business but can also damage the structure of the building itself if they are not taken care of immediately. Action Restoration utilizes the essential tools and expertise needed to safely and effectively remove soot and ash from your office space
- Item Removal and Processing – Unfortunately, a large fire can result in the loss of some items. Action Restoration has the equipment and training to safely remove these items and document their removal for further purposes such as insurance claims.
- Storage Space after a Fire – A fire can create a very difficult task of what to do with items that can no longer be stored in a home or business. We provide a comprehensive storage package that can store business belongings until fire damage is repaired or if a new location for the business is found.
- HVAC Duct and Filter Cleaning – After a fire, HVAC systems can spread pollutants, chemicals, and other pathogens that get into the air you breathe and could cause illness. Action Restoration provides this service so that even after fire damage is externally repaired, your office space won’t continually suffer
- Electronic Restoration – Today’s homes and businesses use a multitude of electronic products in their day to day operations. Fire damage can severely impact the function of electronics. We know how safely repair and restore your electronics so that you can use them once again.
- Soot Removal & Deodorization – Often after a fire, there is the lingering smell of smoke in an office space. Action Restoration has a leading team of experts that specialize in removing the smells that occur after fire damage.
Why Choose Action as Your Fire Restoration Company?
Action Restoration possesses the optimum amount of expertise, knowledge, and experience in the fire damage field. We know how to solve your fire damage repair needs quickly, safely, and effectively. There is no need to have lingering fire damage, and it is something easily avoidable should you consult that right service provider. At Action Restoration, we believe that the key to progressing forward from these disasters is a fire damage service provider that can restore your place of business back to its original form. Contact
We provide fire damage restoration services in Texas
, and Alabama