Turnkey remediation of structural damage and microbial contamination from weather disasters including hurricanes.
Turnkey water extraction, drying, and mold remediation from multiple Gulf Coast office locations.
Removal of surface and air contamination such as H1N1, MRSA (staph), mold, and other microbial threats.
Mold remediation and removal services for businesses.
Water & Fire Damage Restoration in FL, TX, AL, LA & MS
Dial (800) 760-9081 for Hurricane Damage Restoration Services from Panama City, FL to Port Arthur, TXAction Restoration is a trusted restoration company offering disaster relief and environmental services along the U.S. Gulf Coast. We have a proven track record of providing rapid response disaster recovery services for corporations, educational facilities, military bases, laboratories, healthcare facilities, maritime vessels, offshore platforms, and more. Action Restoration is a privately owned company with offices around the Gulf Coast region, allowing us to respond quickly throughout Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and the Florida Panhandle. Unlike much of the competition, we have not adopted a franchise model, allowing us complete control over the quality of our services. We have invested heavily in our fleet of restoration equipment—in fact, we have one of the largest collections of restoration and environmental service equipment in the Gulf Coast region. If your home or business has experienced hurricane damage, Action Restoration has you covered. When you need “disaster recovery services near me” for your residential, commercial, or maritime property in the U.S. Gulf Coast region, contact the professionals at Action Restoration today.
Disaster Recovery Services in TX, MS, AL, LA & FLThe Gulf Coast region is no stranger to severe weather such as hurricanes. We provide comprehensive disaster recovery and restoration services throughout the U.S. Gulf Coast, including:
- Storm & Hurricane Damage – Storm damage, whether flooding, wind or hail damage, can leave your home unsafe and unprotected from the elements. Our crews can help to secure your property and restore it to its original state quickly. The Gulf Coast has often been on the receiving end of a severe storm and hurricane damage throughout the years, and Action Restoration has been there time and time again to help.
- Water Damage – Whether from flooding, rains, a hurricane, or broken pipes, water damage can be devastating. The water damage itself can be detrimental to the contents of your home or business, but the mold growth that occurs afterward can also present significant health consequences.
- Fire Damage – We manage all aspects of disaster recovery efforts to get you back in your home or business faster, including site security, structural repairs, fire soot removal, air duct cleaning, and much more.
Environmental Remediation ServicesOur environmental services teams provide high-quality remediation and decontamination services, including:
- Mold Remediation – Mold can have very serious effects on your health. Our mold remediation services can effectively remove mold from contaminated areas including floors, walls, and air ducts.
- Asbestos Removal – Asbestos can cause a number of serious and deadly health problems including mesothelioma. Asbestos removal requires extreme caution and preparation, so we do not recommend homeowners or property managers removing items suspected to contain asbestos alone. The asbestos removal team at Action Restoration has the experience, skills, and tools necessary to ensure that the asbestos in your building is removed as safely as possible.
- Decontamination – We offer complete decontamination of your facility—including air ducts, mechanical systems, surfaces, walls, sub-surfaces, and more — after exposure to bacteria, viruses, and fungi.