Here at Action Restoration, our team is taking careful measures to ensure the safety of all our employees and customers during the coronavirus outbreak. By embracing a few precautionary measures, we can all do our part to help slow the spread and stay healthy.
Our team is dedicated to helping your business get back to work following a national disaster. If your company has been negatively affected by stay-at-home orders and the recent market volatility caused by the spread of COVID-19, contact our team today to learn how we can help you get back to work faster after the crisis has subsided.
Steps to Take to Slow the Spread
As we face the global health pandemic together, there are steps we can all take to ensure we minimize the spread. The following precautionary measures should be adhered to as much as possible:
- Stay home if you can, and keep social gatherings to fewer than 10 people
- Keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others in public spaces to practice safe social distancing
- Wash your hands thoroughly using soap and water — especially following a trip to a public place or after blowing your nose, sneezing, or coughing
- Avoid touching any part of your face with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with individuals who are sick or symptomatic
- When sick, only leave your home to receive medical care
- Frequently clean and thoroughly disinfect high-traffic areas in the home, including tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, phones, sinks, toilets, and countertops
- Wear a face mask if you are sick — especially before entering a medical facility
By following these simple measures outlined by the World Health Organization, you can do your part to slow the spread of coronavirus and help keep your employees safe and healthy. For additional information regarding COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control website.
Contact Action Restoration for Support
Action Restoration understands the toll that microbial interruptions can take on businesses. We offer comprehensive decontamination services that have helped combat widespread diseases in the past, such as H1N1, HIV, MRSA, and even anthrax.
Contact our team today to learn more about how we can help your business get back to work fast following the coronavirus outbreak.