When a severe storm rolls onto the Gulf Coast, it often brings large hail with it. During a hail storm, many parts of your home or business can be damaged depending on the size of the hail. Most susceptible, of course, are the structures protecting the outside of your home or business—the roof, windows, garage doors, and siding. If you’ve recently experienced a severe hail storm or natural disaster and notice dents or cracks in these areas, contact Action Restoration for hail repair today!
Complete Storm Damage Services in Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, & Mississippi
At Action Restoration, we can handle every piece of your restoration project after a severe storm. We know that severe weather always seems to find its way to the Gulf Coast, and we’re here to help you as soon as you need us. Our storm damage services include:
- Water Damage Repair – Flooding is the most costly type of natural disaster in America today—resulting in billions of dollars annually. We are experts in water removal and drying and are often able to avoid costly tear-out and reconstruction thanks to our proprietary water damage restoration techniques and superior performing drying equipment.
- Mold Removal – Following storms with flooding rains, mold growth is common. Action Restoration offers a variety of mold removal services in the Gulf Coast region, including using environmentally friendly ASA-1000 decontaminant solutions.
- Demolition – If your home or business has received damage that cannot be repaired, we offer demolition services to remove the damaged structure from your property so that you can begin to rebuild.
- Contents Restoration – After a storm damage event, some of the contents in your home or business can be repaired if restoration work begins quickly. We offer professional contents restoration services to help save the items important to you.
- Structural Drying – This is the second step in the water remediation process. A convection drying trailer pulls in fresh outside air, removes humidity, heats it, and pumps it into the building to help speed evaporation from a structure.
- Structural Reconstruction – If your home or business has received irreparable damage, our structural reconstruction services will help to rebuild what was lost.
Structural Reconstruction for Hail Damage in the Gulf Coast Region
When your home or business weathers a severe storm, the roof, windows, doors, and siding (if there is any) are likely to suffer damage. At Action Restoration, we can perform a complete assessment of the damage to your building and provide you with recommendations on what can be repaired and what needs to be completely replaced. If replacements are required, we can reconstruct what has been damaged so it is fully functioning once again.
If you need hail repair services for your home or business, don’t hesitate to contact Action Restoration today!
Hail Repair & Storm Damages Services from Action Restoration
Hail come in all shapes in sizes, but even the tiniest of hail can cause damage to a building’s vulnerable areas. Whether you come across cracks in your windows, dents in your garage door and siding, or damage to your roof, Action Restoration can handle the job.
For all water, fire, and disaster restoration needs along the Gulf Coast, call Action Restoration today at (800) 760-9081!