College and university campuses commonly encounter a number of issues that can endanger human health and require the assistance of trained and certified restoration and decontamination professionals to remediate the danger. With thousands of students from all over the world, hundreds of classrooms and living accommodations, science laboratories, janitorial supplies, medical facilities, and a number of other sources of viral, chemical, or bacterial contamination present on college campuses, there is constant threat of harmful conditions developing.
Whether you have experienced a chemical spill in a science lab, an outbreak of a dangerous illness in a dormitory, the spread of mold in dining facilities, fire in a classroom, or a number of other issues, we can help. From air duct cleaning to mold removal, fire or flood damage restoration, or decontamination, Action Restoration has the tools, training, and expertise necessary to keep your university facilities clean, safe, and functional for your students, employees, and guests. With seven offices in the Gulf Coast region, we can get your facility back to normal fast.
If you need decontamination, sanitation, or cleaning services for your university in the Gulf Coast region, contact us today by filling out a contact form or calling us at 800-760-9081!
Note: We do not provide generic janitorial services for colleges and universities. We provide only highly specialized cleaning services that require certification and training to perform. Read more about the cleaning, restoration, and decontamination services we offer below.
Our Cleaning & Decontamination Services For Colleges & Universities
We offer comprehensive cleaning, sanitation, and decontamination services for colleges and universities including:
- HVAC & duct cleaning – regular duct cleanings help to ensure that your school provides a safe environment for everyone. Action Restoration has the specialized skills and equipment to ensure that your school’s air ducts are cleaned.
- Mold remediation – mold can have serious negative impacts on the health of your employees, students, or guests, resulting in decreased health and productivity and increased absences. Mold growth is common in warm, moist areas, so if you notice any discoloration on roof tiles or walls, it is likely that a water leak exists and that mold is present in your building. Our state-of-the-art mold removal tools will leave your educational facility safer for your employees, students, faculty, and guests.
- Restoration – if you have experienced water, fire, or storm damage, Action Restoration provides comprehensive restoration and repair services to get your college or university back to its necessary state—fast.
- Decontamination – schools are an ideal location for the spread of bacterial and viral borne illnesses as well harmful chemicals. With hundreds or thousands of students, various chemicals, and even science laboratories, schools have elevated potential for outbreaks of harmful illnesses or pathogens that can endanger the health of students and faculty alike. We have the tools, equipment, and experience necessary to effectively decontaminate your college or university, leaving it clean and sanitized.
- Asbestos removal – common in many older schools, asbestos can be a significant health risk and is a known carcinogen. We are fully trained and certified to safely remove asbestos from your facility and comply with all local and federal laws related to proper asbestos removal.
No matter your cleaning, restoration, or decontamination needs, Action Restoration has the expertise and equipment to quickly and effectively clean your building so that you meet all applicable rules and regulations.
Learn More About Our Cleaning, Restoration & Decontamination Services For Colleges & Universities
If you need restoration, cleaning, decontamination, or sanitation services for your college or university, contact Action Restoration today! We are fully trained and licensed to help you with your project.