Hurricanes are a particular threat to any area, but specifically the Gulf Coast region from Texas to Florida. The Gulf Coast’s warm waters facilitate hurricanes’ activity and development. Moreover, the unique blend of water, wind, and other inclement weather components essentially create “the perfect storm.” Annually, hurricanes inflict approximately $10 billion in damages in the United States, with much of that damage incurred in the U.S. Gulf coast states of Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida. We offer a variety of hurricane damage repair services. Whether your home sustained flood damage as a result of storm surge or torrential rains or received wind damage from hurricane force winds, we have the expertise, and the equipment to make your home or business safe and secure once more. If you need hurricane damage repair services, count on Action Restoration! Contact us online or dial (800) 760-9081 to reach our hurricane restoration team. From Panama City, FL to Port Arthur, Texas, we’ll be there after the storm.
Hurricane Flood Damage Repair Along the Gulf CoastAt Action Restoration, we realize that hurricane damage can be overwhelming and costly. Furthermore, based on our experience in disaster relief—specifically with an emphasis on flooding and water damage restoration—we are the ideal company to contact should your home or business experience hurricane damage. We offer the following services to help you deal with hurricane flood damage:
- Water Damage Assessment – We will assess the water infiltration to see how extensive the damage is to your home or business and develop an action plan to mitigate the water damage to prevent mold growth or severe structural damage.
- Water Extraction – Removing the water from a structure is step one to getting you back in your home or business. Failure to remove the water quickly and properly can result in more extensive hurricane flood damage.
- Structural Drying – Once the water has been extracted, the walls, studs, and other components of the structure must be fully dried. Failure to do so can result in more damage and higher reconstruction costs.
- Mold Removal – After hurricane flooding events, mold growth is common. With warm and wet conditions being ideal for mold growth, mold growth is a very real concern in the Gulf Coast region. We will take necessary decontamination steps to remove or prevent mold growth.
- Contents Restoration – Hurricane floods can wreak havoc on the contents in your home or business. If responded to quickly, contents can often be saved or restored. We provide 24-hour disaster response teams to help you save your possessions.
- Structural Dehumidifying and Monitoring – Following a hurricane flooding event, humidity in a structure can be an on-going problem. Our dehumidifying equipment will help remove moisture from your home or business. We will monitor this progress until humidity levels have returned to proper levels.
Hurricane Wind Damage Repair in FL, TX & the Southern GulfHas your home sustained wind damage as a result of a recent hurricane? Action Restoration provides a number of hurricane wind damage services designed to get your home or business secured, repaired, and habitable quickly. We provide comprehensive hurricane wind damage repair services, including:
- Roof Tarping – Failure to tarp a damaged roof following hurricane wind damage can result in further damage to the inside of a home if rain occurs before the roof can be repaired.
- Window Board-Up – Following hurricanes, looting from properties that have sustained hurricane wind damage is a very real threat. We take the necessary steps to board up broken windows or doors to prevent unwanted entry into the property.
- Power Generators – Power failure is essentially guaranteed following a hurricane. Power poles are one of the most common causalities as a result of hurricane wind damage. To help speed up repairs and return a sense of semblance to your daily life, we provide backup power generators to get the lights back on.
- Structural Reconstruction – If your home or business has sustained structural damage at the hands of hurricane force winds, we offer comprehensive structural reconstruction to get you back in your home or business as quickly as possible.