When it is necessary to move and clean a large volume of air, a negative air machine is often the best tool for the job. Featuring multi-stage filtration and high flow rates, negative air machines can be used to remove nearly all airborne particles, control dust, and reduce odors. At Action Restoration, we offer negative air machine rentals that can be used for a variety of applications, including:
- Fire and water damage restoration
- Disaster restoration
- Industrial operations
- Mold remediation
- Renovation and construction
- Dust control
- And more!
Our negative air machines have the power to remove all common types of airborne particles, including dust, pollen, mold spores, dander, sawdust, odor-causing particles, and more. With their standard HEPA filters, they can be up to 99.97 percent effective for particles as small as 0.3 microns. By using our negative air machines for your next job or project, you can protect the health of your employees and prevent the spread of harmful particles to unintended areas.
Contact Action Restoration today at (800) 760-9081 to learn more about our negative air machine rentals.
How Negative Air Machines Work
Negative air machines can be used in several ways to achieve the desired results. These include:
- Air recirculation – Air from the contaminated area is drawn into the negative air machine, filtered, and released into the same room. This method removes airborne particles and odors, but does not affect the pressure in the room.
- Negative pressure – By placing the negative air machine the contaminated area, and using a temporary duct to direct the output to the outdoors or into another room, contaminated air is dawn into the machine, filtered, and released in another location This creates negative pressure in the contaminated room, preventing dust and other particles from traveling into other areas through leaks in walls or poorly sealed containment barriers. Alternatively, the machine can be placed in an adjacent room and a duct can be used draw air from the contaminated area.
- Positive pressure – By drawing air from outside the contaminated room, filtering it, and ducting it into the contaminated room, positive pressure can be created for applications such as drying and moisture removal.
Our negative air machines feature a multi-stage filtration system with a HEPA filter to remove small particles, an activated charcoal filter to neutralize odors, and a dust filter to capture larger particles. The filters can be configured in multiple ways depending on the job requirements.
Why to Use Negative Air Machines for Restorations
Anytime you are working on a restoration where mold spores, soot, or other potentially harmful particles are present, you should consider using a negative air machine. They can help to:
- Protect the health and safety of your workers by cleaning the air
- Minimize potential liabilities from work-related health problems
- Prevent contaminated air from spreading and harming others
- Prevent mold spores from colonizing rooms outside the work area
At Action Restoration, we offer both long-term and short-term rentals of negative air machines. Contact us today to learn more.
Negative Air Machine Rentals in TX, FL, AL, LA & MS
With our extensive experience in disaster recovery and restoration throughout the Gulf Coast, Action Restoration has a large inventory of negative air machines, air scrubbers, dehumidifiers, and other quality restoration equipment. Whether you are remodeling a small home, removing mold, or performing asbestos abatement, our negative air machines can help maintain a clean, healthy, and safe environment for your employees and clients.
To request a rental quote, contact us today at (800) 760-9081. Our rental equipment can be picked up locally in Port Arthur, Texas, or it can be shipped anywhere in the United States!