Water Remediation & Decontamination in TX, FL, AL, MS, & LA
Sewage backup incidents in your home or business can stem from a variety of issues. However, regardless of whether you’re dealing with backup, overflow, or even flooding, any problems involving sewage should be considered an emergency. Sewage carries significant risk to your structure, but more importantly, it carries serious risk to personal health.
Action Restoration brings industry-leading sewage clean up knowledge and skill, paired with the latest and greatest in water remediation and decontamination technology. We do this to ensure you get the service your home or business needs most, as quickly and effectively as possible. Our specialists can handle sewage cleanup on any scale, whether a small, contained incident, or a building-wide catastrophe.
The Dangers Of Sewage Backup Within Your Structure
As with any other damaging incident, sewage present through leaks and overflow brings dangers to your structure including:
- Lasting damage to floors and walls. Standing water can begin to deteriorate and contaminate your home within hours, leading to damage to supports, studs and weakening of the security of your space.
- Potential structural collapse. Left for too long, contaminated water may damage aspects of your structure that may necessitate large-scale remodeling, repair and replacement.
Personal Health And Safety Risk
The larger concern where sewage cleanup is involved, your health may become at risk. Sewage contains countless contagions and could cause:
- Rapid mold growth. Many particles present in sewage promote mold growth, which can cause further harm to your building, and can potentially harm you physically as well.
- Microbial growth. Sewage is unclean and unsafe. It contains many bacteria that can harm the health of individuals around it, potentially causing various serious illnesses and conditions.
Regardless of the origin of your leak or overflow (water line, washing machine, toilet, etc), all water coming from your structure’s internal systems should be considered contaminated for your safety.
Action Restoration Services for Sewage Clean Up
Action Restoration provides multiple services geared specifically toward sewage clean up, including:
- ASA-1000 decontamination services. Utilizing a proprietary (EPA approved) cleaning solution, Action Restoration can eliminate the harmful microbes, viruses and allergens that may result from a sewage backup issue.
- Mold removal. Sewage incidents create a hotbed for mold and mildew, which can rapidly spread throughout your home within hours. With our cutting-edge technology, Action Restoration can remove all traces of mold from your home.
- Contents restoration. In a situation involving sewage, often your personal or small items can become compromised. Action Restoration provides in-depth restoration solutions to recover and salvage your belongings.
- Water damage. No other business boasts our accuracy and effectiveness when dealing with sewage backup water damage remediation and recovery. Take advantage of our water damage recovery services to ensure your structure is not compromised by prolonged water exposure.
Why Choose Action Restoration for Sewage Backup Services?
Action Restoration has provided peerless sewage clean up options to homes and businesses alike for twenty years, bringing the best solution possible to meet our consumer’s every need. Our reputation has been hard earned by exceeding expectations and striving to supply only the best.
- We are a privately owned business.
- We hold dozens of certifications, including IICRC certified restoration teams.
- Our staff includes a full team of over ten thousand certified specialists.
- We utilize state of the art equipment to diagnose, repair, clear, clean and address your every remediation need.
- We have built lasting business relationships with our consumers in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and the Florida Panhandle for nearly twenty years.
We Proudly Serve
- Offshore/maritime structures
- Industrial buildings and structures
- Commercial properties
- Governmental buildings
- Educational and medical facilities
- Residential homes and buildings
Contact Action Restoration to Handle Your Sewage Backup Services in the Gulf Coast Region
Our teams always stand ready to assist, providing the very best in sewage clean up service, technology and skill. If you’re experiencing an issue involving sewage backup in your home or business, contact Action Restoration immediately! We provide cleaning and water restoration services to homes and businesses in Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Florida.