For homes and businesses alike in the Gulf Coast area, mold represents a very real, very serious danger to your structure. Locating and addressing mold is a top priority because a small colony can turn into a full-blown infestation within hours. Action Restoration provides unparalleled mold remediation and recovery services, guaranteed to provide the service your structure needs to remove mold.
Mold in all of its forms is a resilient and resistant fungus. Once it has taken root in your structure, only a comprehensive professional response can guarantee your infestation is totally handled.
Action Restoration utilizes top-quality and cutting-edge remediation technology. Paired with our highly skilled and trained remediation teams, our mold remediation services stand unmatched in the Gulf Coast!
Stop mold before it gets out of hand. Contact the experts at Action Restoration online or by calling (800) 760-9081 today!
Mold Inspection Services with Action Restoration
Using our industry-leading technology, Action Restoration can detect and treat mold within your structure without fail. We will perform comprehensive mold inspections on structures in which we suspect a mold infestation or in those that have recently been a victim of mold growth. Our inspection includes a total analysis of your structure, including:
- Heating, cooling, and ventilation systems. Mold spores travel freely in HVAC systems, cycling throughout your entire structure and posing a severe risk of mold growth. To ensure mold is totally dealt with, our inspection will include a full check of all HVAC systems to ensure that neither spores nor excess moisture (mold’s favorite place to grow) is present.
- Foundations and walls. Both the inside and outside of your walls are susceptible to harboring moisture, particularly in the event of storm damage. Additionally, the foundation of your structure may be compromised by mold in damp and wet weather.
- Basements. Basements have a reputation for being damp and readily supporting mold growth. Our mold inspection will include an analysis of your structure’s basement to ensure it is not contaminated and that it will not support mold in the future.
- Attics and other overhead storage areas. When your structure is threatened by flooding, storm damage, or other forms of water damage, top-floor storage areas stand at risk. Damp materials and possessions can become quickly infested with mold, which will rapidly spread to walls and floors.
Why Choose Action Restoration for Your Mold Inspection?
For two decades, Action Restoration has provided clients in Florida, Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi with dependable, high-quality recovery and remediation services. Our certified professionals and our proven technology ensure you get solutions that are fast, effective, and wholly reliable.
- We are a privately-owned business.
- We hold dozens of certifications, including IICRC-certified restoration teams.
- Our staff includes a full team of over 10,000 certified specialists.
- We use cutting-edge tools and technology to diagnose, repair, clear, clean, and address your need for remediation services.
- We have long-standing and successful business relationships with our consumers.
Trust that we will restore your property as if it were our own. Get in touch with the specialists at Action Restoration online or by calling (800) 760-9081 today!
Contact Action Restoration for your Mold Inspection in Port Arthur and the Southern Gulf
Where mold is concerned, you must act quickly to ensure a full recovery. If left to grow, a mold infestation can endanger your possessions, assets, and the very structure of your home or business. To get your comprehensive remediation and inspection services, contact Action Restoration today!
Our Service Area
Florida: Destin, Tallahassee, Pensacola, Panama City
Texas: Port Arthur, Houston, Boerne, Dallas, Corpus Christi, Galveston, San Antonio
Alabama: Mobile, Montgomery, Foley
Louisiana: New Orleans, Lake Charles, Lafayette, Baton Rouge, Metairie