With a constant threat of dangerous pathogens, medical facilities require regular and thorough cleaning to provide employees, patients, and guests a safe and healthy environment to be treated for their ailments. Whether in a hospital, a doctor’s office, or a research lab, the threat of contamination exists on a daily basis.
With our state-of-the-art equipment and our environmentally friendly ASA-1000 cleaning solution, we can leave your medical facility in like-new condition so you can get back to your work as quickly as possible.
If you need decontamination, sanitation, or cleaning services for your medical facility in the Gulf Coast region, contact us today by filling out a contact form or calling us at 800-760-9081!
Note: We do not provide generic janitorial services for medical facilities. We provide only highly specialized cleaning services that require certification and training to perform. Read more about the medical facility cleaning, restoration, and decontamination services we offer below.
Our Medical Facility Cleaning & Decontamination Services
We offer comprehensive cleaning, sanitation, and decontamination services for medical facilities including:
- HVAC & Duct Cleaning – regular duct cleanings help to ensure that your medical facility provides a safe environment for everyone. Action Restoration has the specialized skills and equipment to ensure that your medical facility’s air ducts are clean.
- Mold Remediation – mold can have serious negative impacts on the health of your employees, resulting in decreased productivity. Mold growth is common in warm, moist areas, so if you notice any discoloration on roof tiles or walls, it is likely that a water leak exists and that mold is present in your building. Our state-of-the-art mold removal tools will leave your medical facility safer for your employees, patients, and guests.
- Restoration – if you have experienced water, fire, or storm damage, Action Restoration provides comprehensive restoration and repair services to get your medical facility back to its necessary state—fast.
- Decontamination – medical facilities are an ideal location for the spread of bacterial and viral borne illnesses as well harmful chemicals as research is conducted with them daily. We have the tools, equipment, and experience necessary to effectively decontaminate your medical facility, leaving it clean and sanitized for future work.
- Asbestos Removal – common in many older medical facilities, asbestos can be a significant health risk and is a known carcinogen. We are fully trained and certified to safely remove asbestos from your facility and comply with all local and federal laws related to proper asbestos removal.
No matter your cleaning, restoration, or decontamination needs, Action Restoration has the expertise and equipment to quickly and effectively clean your medical facility.
Learn More About Our Medical Facility Cleaning, Restoration & Decontamination Services
If you need restoration, cleaning, decontamination, or sanitation services for your medical facility, contact Action Restoration today! We are fully trained and licensed to help you with your project.