With hundreds of thousands of sick patients and family members coming through the doors of hospitals throughout the nation each day, hospitals are a haven for harmful pathogens and microbial contamination. Hospitals require clean working environments to protect the health and well-being of patients and employees alike. While anyone can perform some cleaning, deep, thorough cleaning from a professional decontamination company will ensure that your hospital facilities are safe—especially following the outbreak of any hazardous pathogens. If you need decontamination, sanitation, or cleaning services for your hospital or medical facility in the Gulf Coast region, contact us today by filling out a contact form or calling us at 1-800-760-9081! Note: We do not provide generic janitorial services for hospitals. We provide only highly specialized cleaning services that require certification and training to perform. Read more about the hospital cleaning, restoration, and decontamination services we offer below.
Our Hospital Cleaning & Decontamination ServicesWe offer comprehensive cleaning, sanitation, and decontamination services to hospitals and other medical facilities, including:
- HVAC & duct cleaning – There are strict air quality standards for hospitals designed to prevent contamination of patients, guests, and employees. Regular duct cleanings help ensure that your hospital provides a safe environment for everyone. Action Restoration has the specialized skills and equipment to ensure that your hospital’s air ducts are cleaned properly.
- Mold remediation – Mold can have serious negative impacts on the health of your employees, resulting in decreased productivity. Mold growth is common in warm, moist areas, so if you notice any discoloration on roof tiles or walls, it is likely that a water leak exists and that mold is present in your building. Our state-of-the-art mold removal tools will leave your hospital safer for your employees and guests.
- Restoration – If you have experienced water, fire, or storm damage, Action Restoration provides comprehensive restoration and repair services to get your hospital back to business-ready condition quickly.
- Decontamination – Hospitals are an ideal location for the spread of bacterial and viral-borne illnesses—they walk through the door every day after all. With employees, guests, and sick patients in close quarters, pathogens can be quickly spread.
- Asbestos removal – Common in many older hospitals, asbestos can be a significant health risk and is a known carcinogen. We are fully trained and certified to safely remove asbestos from your hospital and comply with all local and federal laws related to proper asbestos removal.
Learn More About Our Hospital Cleaning, Restoration & Decontamination ServicesIf you need restoration, cleaning, decontamination, or sanitation services for your hospital or medical facility, contact Action Restoration today! We are fully trained and licensed to help you with your project.
Have Us Decontaminate Your Most Important Rooms
- Waiting areas
- Patient screening
- Operating rooms
- Patient rooms
- Emergency rooms
- Delivery rooms
- Unit hallways