ActionRestoration HD from AngelVision Technologies, Inc. on Vimeo. With cargo ships sometimes spending months at sea with dozens or even hundreds of workers in close quarters, conditions are ideal for the spread of harmful pathogens including mold, viruses, and bacteria. To keep cargo ship workers—and consumers—safe, it is vital that cargo ships receive thorough deep cleanings to prevent the outbreak and spread of harmful disease. The WHO requires health inspections and sanitation of many of the ship’s compartments, including waste storage, living quarters, dining facilities, air ducts, and more. Action Restoration will clean, sanitize, and decontaminate your cargo ship with state-of-the-art cleaning and sanitation equipment and fully trained and certified technicians.
Our Cargo Ship Cleaning & Sanitation ServicesWe offer comprehensive support and sanitation services for cargo ships including:
- HVAC & Duct Cleaning–ducts and conduits become blocked with debris, germs, and non-visible airborne particles, causing unhealthy and potentially dangerous conditions on cargo ships. We clean air duct systems on cargo ships, providing healthier and safer work environments for your ship’s workers.
- Galley Exhaust Hood Cleaning–we remove fats and oils from canopy hoods in the galley to reduce fire risk.
- Asbestos Abatement–asbestos can be a significant health risk and is a known carcinogen. We are fully trained and certified to safely remove asbestos from your offshore platforms and comply with all local and federal laws related to proper asbestos removal.
- Mold Remediation– mold can cause unhealthy conditions for cargo ship workers and guests. We use environmentally friendly mold remediation techniques to remove mold from your ship’s air ducts and surfaces, providing your workers with clean air—meaning healthy workers and no loss of productivity.
- Interior (Living Area) Sanitation/Surface Decontamination– we sterilize interior surfaces with chemicals to prevent disease and infection.
- Smoke and Odor Elimination– the setup of cargo ships allows for the buildup of smoke and odor. Our smoke and odor removal process will leave your rig free of odors, creating a more pleasant environment for your workers.