In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, a number of homes and businesses were affected not only by structural damage, but also biohazards such as viruses, bacteria, and fungi. Many of these buildings were made habitable again because of decontamination services like ours. In emergency situations such as a hurricane or other disaster, decontamination is often a necessity. But routine decontamination is a smart idea when it comes to keeping your building healthy and safe. Regular cleanups should be a high priority for any business that has employees or guests in close quarters, as well as businesses that regularly deal with hazardous materials. Action Restoration offers businesses in New Orleans and throughout Louisiana complete decontamination and biohazard cleanup services. During the decontamination process, our team targets air ducts, mechanical systems, all surfaces, walls, sub-surfaces, and any other places specified by the client. To ensure all precautions are taken, Action Restoration uses a proprietary cleaning solution that is EPA-registered and safe for indoor use. This cleaning solution has been engineered to be extremely effective against many harmful strains of viruses, bacteria, and fungi, while still remaining safe around humans and animals. Give our decontamination team a call at (800) 760-9081 to discuss how Action Restoration can rid your New Orleans home or facility of biohazards such as mold, fungi, and harmful bacteria.
Benefits of Our Decontamination ProcessAt Action Restoration, we are proud to be able to provide our New Orleans clients with clean facilities and workspaces through the use of our EPA-registered, zero toxicity-rated ASA-1000 decontamination system. Our proprietary biohazard decontamination system has many benefits such as:
- It is registered safe for indoor use by the EPA
- It is effective for broad spectrum decontamination; kills mold, bacteria and virus strains
- It has a high assurance of structural decontamination and indoor air quality restoration
- It requires minimal remediation work
- It removes microbial threats from environment to potentially improve human immune system functions
- It has been proven to be effective at controlling most bacterial, viral, and fungal organisms for extended periods of time
Decontamination System DetailsOur unique cleaning system, ASA-1000, has been proven in independent lab testing to be effective in eliminating the following biohazards:
- Viruses – Swine flu (H1N1), avian flu (H5N1), bovine coronavirus, hand-foot-mouth disease (HFMD), influenza A, norovirus, SARs-like coronavirus
- Bacteria – Anthrax, Bacillus subtilis, Clostridum difficile, Enterobacter aeruginosa, VRE (Vanomycin-resistant enterococus faecalis), Escherichia coli (E-coli), Klebsiella pneumoniae (pneumonia), Mycobacterium tuberculosis (tuberculosis), VISA (Vanomycin intermediate staphylococcus aureus), MRSA (Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus), black plague (Yersenia pestis), Proteus mirabillis, and Biofilms (collection of malodorous bacteria)
- Fungi – Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus veriscolor, Alternaria alternata, Penicillium variabile, Stachybotrys chatarum, Trichophyton mentagophytes.