In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, a number of homes and businesses were affected not only by structural damage, but also biohazards such as viruses, bacteria, and fungi. Many of these buildings were made habitable again because of decontamination services like ours. In emergency situations such as a hurricane or other disaster, decontamination is often a necessity. But routine decontamination is a smart idea when it comes to keeping your building healthy and safe. Regular cleanups should be a high priority for any business that has employees or guests in close quarters, as well as businesses that regularly deal with hazardous materials.
Action Restoration offers businesses in New Orleans and throughout Louisiana complete decontamination and biohazard cleanup services. During the decontamination process, our team targets air ducts, mechanical systems, all surfaces, walls, sub-surfaces, and any other places specified by the client.
To ensure all precautions are taken, Action Restoration uses a proprietary cleaning solution that is EPA-registered and safe for indoor use. This cleaning solution has been engineered to be extremely effective against many harmful strains of viruses, bacteria, and fungi, while still remaining safe around humans and animals.
Give our decontamination team a call at (800) 760-9081 to discuss how Action Restoration can rid your New Orleans home or facility of biohazards such as mold, fungi, and harmful bacteria.
Benefits of Our Decontamination Process
At Action Restoration, we are proud to be able to provide our New Orleans clients with clean facilities and workspaces through the use of our EPA-registered, zero toxicity-rated ASA-1000 decontamination system. Our proprietary biohazard decontamination system has many benefits such as:
- It is registered safe for indoor use by the EPA
- It is effective for broad spectrum decontamination; kills mold, bacteria and virus strains
- It has a high assurance of structural decontamination and indoor air quality restoration
- It requires minimal remediation work
- It removes microbial threats from environment to potentially improve human immune system functions
- It has been proven to be effective at controlling most bacterial, viral, and fungal organisms for extended periods of time
If you would like more details on any of the points provided, we encourage you to contact us today to speak with one of our New Orleans decontamination experts.
Decontamination System Details
Our unique cleaning system, ASA-1000, has been proven in independent lab testing to be effective in eliminating the following biohazards:
- Viruses – Swine flu (H1N1), avian flu (H5N1), bovine coronavirus, hand-foot-mouth disease (HFMD), influenza A, norovirus, SARs-like coronavirus
- Bacteria – Anthrax, Bacillus subtilis, Clostridum difficile, Enterobacter aeruginosa, VRE (Vanomycin-resistant enterococus faecalis), Escherichia coli (E-coli), Klebsiella pneumoniae (pneumonia), Mycobacterium tuberculosis (tuberculosis), VISA (Vanomycin intermediate staphylococcus aureus), MRSA (Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus), black plague (Yersenia pestis), Proteus mirabillis, and Biofilms (collection of malodorous bacteria)
- Fungi – Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus veriscolor, Alternaria alternata, Penicillium variabile, Stachybotrys chatarum, Trichophyton mentagophytes.
If you are interested in removing any of the above organisms and pathogens from your building, Action Restoration has the equipment and manpower necessary to get the job done right the first time. We proudly service homes and commercial properties of all types in the New Orleans metropolitan area and throughout Louisiana and the Gulf Coast.
Protect your employees and your operations with an official ASA-1000 decontamination from Action Restoration. To schedule your decontamination in New Orleans or the surrounding areas, call Action Restoration today at (800) 760-9081 or contact us online.
MRSA Decolonization & Decontamination
MRSA is a harmful bacterium that causes skin infections on different parts of the body, and accounts for 18,000 deaths a year. This contagious infection is particularly concerning because it is resistant to most commonly used antibiotics. As MRSA has been an increasingly common problem in Louisiana and the U.S., it is important to keep your New Orleans facility clean to prevent an outbreak. If left untreated, MRSA can have significant health consequences for the people in your building. In the case of an MRSA outbreak, we encourage you to call Action Restoration so that our team of decontamination experts can quickly and effectively remove the bacterium.
MRSA Decontamination in New Orleans, LA
Protect your employees and operations by treating and preventing MRSA and other microbial threats with our EPA-registered, zero toxicity-rated ASA-1000 system. In addition to being highly effective against MRSA, our system is effective at wiping out strains of influenza, norovirus, and a number of other harmful pathogens.
Regular decontaminations should be a high priority for any New Orleans business that has employees or guests in close quarters. Off-shore platforms, ships, and facilities with locker rooms can also be at increased risk and should have cleanings more frequently to ensure a safe and healthy environment.
Schedule Decontamination & Biohazard Cleanup in New Orleans
For over 20 years, businesses and facilities in New Orleans and throughout Louisiana and the Gulf Coast have relied upon Action Restoration to get them back to work faster after biohazard interruptions. We own all of our equipment, unlike some competitors, and employ a full-time team of nearly 100 disaster response specialists. No matter what industry you are in, Action Restoration has the knowledge and experience to get you back in business.
If you require decontamination services in the New Orleans metropolitan area or the surrounding region, including Kenner, Slidell, Metairie, or Chalmette, contact Action Restoration today for speedy, high-quality service.