As a condo owner or facility manager, you know how important it is to create a safe and healthy living environment for your tenants. A clean and well-maintained condo building can lead to a healthier living environment with happier tenants and higher market value.
Running condominium community or HOA can bring with it a lot of challenges. There are many risks—from fire risks to water damage to neglectful or even criminally negligent tenants that impact other residents—that your complex and tenants face that can negatively impact the community.
If you need fire damage restoration, water damage repair, HVAC duct cleaning, or mold removal, contact the restoration professionals at Action Restoration today.
Our Condo Building Services
We offer comprehensive restoration, cleaning, and decontamination services for condo buildings and complexes including:
- HVAC & Duct Cleaning – air ducts can become dirty and contaminated in a short period of time—especially in shared ventilation systems. Buildup of pet dander or smoke can be a problem if building tenants have pets or smoke heavily. These particles can decrease the indoor air quality of your condo building and even aggravate allergies in some tenants. Create a healthy environment for your tenants—present and future—by having your air ducts professionally cleaned today.
- Mold Remediation – mold can have serious negative impacts on the health of your condo owners that can potentially lead to unwanted bills or lawsuits for property owners. Mold growth is common in warm, moist areas, so if you notice any discoloration on roof tiles or walls, it is likely that a water leak exists and that mold is present in your condo units. Our state-of-the-art mold removal tools will leave your condo building mold-free—making it safe for your tenants.
- Fire Restoration – fire damage requires immediate action to salvage as much as you can. Anything not destroyed by a fire can be further damaged by the buildup of smoke and soot particles and rendered unsalvageable. We provide 24/7 emergency fire damage response services so we can get your fire damage repairs underway fast.
- Water Damage Repair – water damage can not only be costly to repair, it can prevent your building’s facilities from meeting health and building codes—preventing your tenants from selling or leasing their units. If you notice water stains on the ceilings or walls of your condo units, you should have a water damage inspection to ensure that structural damage or mold growth have not occurred.
- Smoke & Odor Elimination – if one or more of your condo owners are causing strong odors in the building like cigarette smoke, Action Restoration can help. Our state-of-the-art smoke and odor removal equipment will leave your condo building’s common areas smelling like new.
- Asbestos Removal – asbestos was commonly used in buildings built between the 1940s and 1970s. Unknown at the time, asbestos is a carcinogen that has been linked to mesothelioma among other ailments—eventually leading to it being outlawed for building purposes. Removal of asbestos requires specialized skills, certifications, and equipment to prevent health complications. We are one of the leading asbestos removal companies in the Gulf Coast region, so if you need asbestos removed from your condo building, contact us today.
No matter your cleaning, restoration, or decontamination needs, Action Restoration has the expertise and equipment to quickly and effectively clean your condo buildings so that you meet all applicable rules and regulations.
Learn More About Our Condo Cleaning & Restoration Services
If you need restoration, cleaning, decontamination, or sanitation services for your condo building or complex, contact Action Restoration today! We are fully trained and licensed to help you with your project.