Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late!
When your home or business experiences a natural disaster, plumbing failure, or another event that leaves large amounts of water behind, it can be overwhelming to even think about getting rid of it. Who do you call? How can that much water be effectively removed? But you should not wait to call a water extraction restoration expert to take care of the job!
Standing water can cause all sorts of damage to your building, and repairing that damage is much more difficult when the water has caused rot, mold, and pests to develop.
For your convenience, we also offer water damage assessments and water damage restoration
. Contact us today to schedule water extraction restoration services in the Gulf Coast region! Or you can dial (800) 760-9081 to speak to a member of our damage restoration team!
24/7 Water Extraction Services in TX, FL, LA, AL & MS
Water damage doesn’t run on a schedule. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency water extraction services! Our certified teams are equipped with leading water extraction equipment and have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with fast, effective water extraction restoration services. Our projects are always fully guaranteed, so you can return to normalcy as soon as possible.
With one of the largest inventories of high performing commercial water drying equipment available, we can often accelerate structural drying time by 30% or more! If you need to restore your building quickly, then you know who to call.
If you’re in need of emergency water extraction services in your Alabama home or business, don’t hesitate to contact our team! Our team of water removal experts is ready to help.
Risks of Standing Water & Water Damage
Whether the presence of water is due to flooding, storm damage, appliance malfunction, or even a manmade incident, we can bring you the water extraction services you need to clean the area and repair the damages. Water damage left unattended can lead to serious structural harm, including:
Don’t give wait for the damage to get worse! Contact us today to schedule water extraction services near Port Arthur, Texas or throughout the Gulf Coast region.
- Mold, mildew, and rot – Standing water and water present in the structure of your home or building will begin to breed rot immediately. Within 24 hours you could be dealing with mold and rot that can lead to health issues and permanent structural damage.
- Weakened structural integrity – Water will immediately begin to work against the walls, floors, ceilings, and supports of your buildings. This can lead to property loss, personal risk and even an eventual collapse of your structure. With these risks in mind, be sure to contact a professional restoration company to provide water extraction restoration right away!
- Increased risk of electrical fire – As water begins to work its way into your walls and floors, it can come into contact with the wiring in your walls and appliances. This has a high possibility of leading to electrical fire!
- Pests and insects – Many insects and pests, primarily mosquitoes and midges, seek out standing water to nest. If the water is unattended, you could quickly end up with unwanted pests and insects in your home or building.
The Water Extraction Restoration Process
To ensure a full recovery, our expert team will bring all of the equipment and knowledge needed to handle your water extraction restoration needs. Action Restoration will first determine the source of your water problem and address it if necessary. Afterward, we will begin to extract the water, facilitating fast drying and reducing the risks of water damage. Don’t forget to take advantage of our mold remediation services
to ensure you have no trouble with mold or structure damage!
Choose Action Restoration for Water Extraction in TX, FL, LA, AL & MS
Action Restoration has been providing superior water recovery and remediation services for over 20 years, which makes us experts at water extraction! Our professionals find unique and effective solutions to ensure you get the results you and your home or business need. Our reputation has been built through quality service and quick results. As owners of the highest performing inventory of commercial water drying equipment available, we can often accelerate structural drying time by 30% or more!
We provide water extraction restoration services for the following industries on the Gulf Coast:
- We are a privately owned business.
- We hold a large number of certifications and use IICRC-certified restoration methods.
- Our staff includes 10,000 professionally trained associates.
- We utilize industry-leading equipment and technology to diagnose, repair, clear, clean, and address your every recovery and remediation need.
- We have built lasting business relationships with our consumers throughout Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida.
Water Extraction Restoration in Florida, Texas & the Gulf Coast Region
Action Restoration provides high-quality water extraction restoration services throughout Texas, Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana. We provide comprehensive commercial and residential restoration services designed to lessen the severity of natural disasters, fires
, and other catastrophic events
. When it comes to water extraction, remember that time is the single most important factor!
If your home or business is threatened by water damage and you need water extraction restoration services, contact our experts right away by calling (800) 760-9081.