For those living in East Texas, extreme weather such as hurricanes and flooding are very common. This severe weather and large amount of water intrusion can inflict serious water damage to your property in Orange. Damages directly from the water aren’t the only concern either. Mechanical failure such as a ruptured pipe might leave you requiring water damage repair services as well. Action Restoration is the leading flood water damage service in the Gulf Coast region. Our team provides services ranging from water removal and drying to mold remediation. If you are seeking emergency water damage service in Orange or anywhere in Southeast Texas or the Gulf Coast, contact us online or give our water damage specialists a call at (800) 760-9081.
Our Water Damage Services in OrangeAll of our water damage specialists are experts in the removal of excess water and drying of structures, often being able to avoid tear-out and reconstruction costs thanks to our proprietary water damage restoration techniques and highly-effective drying equipment. In fact, Action Restoration houses the largest inventory of commercial water drying equipment available. Many water remediation companies will use lower-performing dryers so they can tear out the structure for a more profitable remodel, we prefer a more efficient method. Our extensive list of water damage services in Orange includes:
- Water damage assessment – When you experience severe weather or flooding, a water damage assessment should be performed. Action Restoration will assess the damage to your structure in Orange by looking for cracks, stains, leaks, and other damages to your roof, walls, windows, yard, bathrooms, and basement. Our team will also assess the damage to your personal belongings, including your furniture, carpets, and appliances.
- Water extraction – Waiting too long after flooding to perform water extraction services on your structure will likely cause more long-term damage. Call Action Restoration today for water damage service in East Texas.
- Structural drying – Building materials like drywall can absorb a surprising amount of water. Action Restoration has the right tools and experience to measure moisture in your structure and get it dry as quickly as possible.
- Structural dehumidifying – At Action Restoration, we offer structural dehumidifying and daily monitoring as the final step of our water remediation process. Our special electric sensing equipment monitors the temperature, dew point, and humidity of your structure until the job is complete.
- Storm & flood damage restoration – No matter the scope of the flooding after a storm, our team will remove the water and restore your space to working order. We have a wide range of water extraction equipment to provide to with the highest-level of service.
- Sewage cleanup & overflow plumbing – Experiencing sewage or plumbing overflow is unpleasant and hazardous to your health and safety. Our professional services at Action Restoration will clean up the mess.
- Burst & frozen pipes – When Orange gets an unexpected drop in temperatures during the winter, many homes with older our outdated pipes often experience water damage from burst pipes. When you have water pipes unexpectedly burst or freeze, count on the experts to repair the damage.
- Structural water damage restoration – Floors and carpets aren’t the only places that get water damage. When your walls, ceilings, and other structural elements have mold or water damage, Action Restoration has advanced thermal imaging to find the issue and deal with it immediately.
- Appliance leak cleanup – If your washer is overflowing, don’t simply try to clean it up with towels. Water damage from overflowing or leaking appliances can seep into the cracks of your walls and into your floorboards to compromise the integrity of your East Texas property.
- Carpet water damage repair & restoration – When flooding occurs, your home’s carpeting is most likely soaked and ruined. Action Restoration carpet damage repairs will begin with water extraction, followed by an assessment of the condition of your carpets. If recovery is possible, Action Restoration has the technology to fully clean and repair the carpeting.
- Flooded basement water removal – If your home has been flooded and you have a basement, it’s likely most of the water ended up down there. This standing water can cause mildew, mold, and eventually affect your HVAC system as well. Let it us clean it up fast with state-of-the-art water extraction and drying systems.