Severe weather is one of the most frightening and unpredictable things we ever deal with. Most of the time, our homes and loved ones make it out of a storm virtually unscathed—but sometimes, we face overwhelming damage from storms that blow through the Gulf Coast each year. When you need storm damage repair, Action Restoration is here to help—24 hours a day, seven days a week for you in Florida, Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, or Mississippi.
Whether you need water removal, structural drying, demolition, fire damage restoration, or more, contact Action Restoration today. We have seven offices in the Gulf Coast region and more than 100 full-time employees, so we can respond to your disaster recovery needs fast! Starting the restoration process as quickly as possible is essential to minimizing losses, so our 24/7 emergency response teams will not only help you get back to life as normal quickly—but also save you money!
Storm Damage Repair & Disaster Cleanup in TX, FL, AL, LA & MS
Our storm damage repair and restoration services include:
- Water Damage Repair – Flooding is the most costly type of natural disaster in America today—resulting in billions of dollars annually. We are experts in water removal and drying and are often able to avoid costly tear-out and reconstruction thanks to our proprietary water damage restoration techniques and superior performing drying equipment.
- Mold Removal – Following storms with flooding rains, mold growth is common. Action Restoration offers a variety of mold removal services in the Gulf Coast region, including using environmentally friendly ASA-1000 decontaminant solutions.
- Demolition – If your home or business has received damage that cannot be repaired, we offer demolition services to remove the damaged structure from your property so that you can begin to rebuild.
- Contents Restoration – After a storm damage event, some of the contents in your home or business can be repaired if restoration work begins quickly. We offer professional contents restoration services to help save the items important to you.
- Structural Drying – This is the second step in the water remediation process. A convection drying trailer pulls in fresh outside air, removes humidity, heats it, and pumps it into the building to help speed evaporation from a structure.
- Structural Reconstruction – If your home or business has received irreparable damage, our structural reconstruction services will help to rebuild what was lost.
- And More!
Contact Our Gulf Coast Storm Damage Repair Team
If you need storm damage repair in the Gulf Coast region, contact Action Restoration today! Whether you have experienced damage from flooding rains or damaging winds in Florida, Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, or Mississippi, Action Restoration is fully trained and licensed to help you with your storm damage restoration needs.