Do You Need Water Extraction Service in Texas, Florida, Mississippi, Alabama or Louisiana?
Standing water and water damage left unanswered can do more than just interrupt your home life or business. It can lead to serious, irreparable damage, structural weakness, mold and even an eventual loss of property. Water damage and standing water must be addressed immediately. Seek the assistance of our certified specialists at Action Restoration to ensure your structure receives the water extraction services you need!
Our certified teams are equipped with world-leading equipment, and carry all of the skill and knowledge needed to bring you prompt water extraction and remediation service. Our projects are always fully guaranteed, so you can be sure our work will be effective, helping you return to normalcy as soon as possible. With one of the largest inventories of high performing commercial water drying equipment available, we can often accelerate structural drying time by 30 percent or more! If you need to restore your building quickly, then you know who to call.
Risks of Standing Water & Water Damage
Whether the presence of water is due to flooding, storm damage, appliance malfunction or even a manmade incident, Action Restoration can bring you the services you need to clean the area and repair the damages. Water damage left unattended can lead to serious structural harm, including:
- Mold, mildew and rot. Standing water and water present in the structure of your home or building will begin to breed rot immediately. Within 24 hours you could be dealing with mold and rot that can lead to health issues and permanent structural damage.
- Weakened structural integrity. Water will immediately begin to work against the walls, floors, ceilings and supports of your buildings. This can lead to property loss, personal risk and even an eventual collapse of your structure. With these risks in mind, be sure to contact a professional restoration company to perform a water extraction right away!
- Increased risk of electrical fire. As water begins to work its way into your walls and floors, it can come into contact with the wiring in your walls and appliances. This has a high possibility of leading to electrical fire!
- Pests and insects. Many insects and pests, primarily mosquitoes and midges, seek out standing water to nest. If the water is unattended, you could quickly end up with unwanted pests and insects in your home or building.
Water Extraction Services in TX, FL, LA, AL & MS
To ensure a full recovery, our expert team will bring all of the equipment and knowledge needed to handle your water extraction needs. Action Restoration will first determine the source of your water problem, and address it if necessary. Afterward, we will begin to extract the water, speeding drying and reducing the risks of water damage. Don’t forget to take advantage of our remediation services to ensure you have no trouble with mold, or structure damage!
Choosing Action Restoration for Water Extraction
Action Restoration has been providing superior water recovery and remediation services for over 20 years, which makes us experts at water extraction! Our professionals find unique and effective solutions to ensure you get the results you and your home or business need. Our reputation has been built through quality service, and quick results. As owners of the highest performing inventory of commercial water drying equipment available, we can often accelerate structural drying time by 30% or more!
- We are a privately owned business, partnered with DKI to bring our consumers the absolute best service possible.
- We hold a large number of certifications, and use IICRC certified restoration methods.
- Our staff includes 10,000 professionally trained associates.
- We utilize industry-leading equipment and technology to diagnose, repair, clear, clean and address your every recovery and remediation need.
- We have built lasting business relationships with our consumers throughout Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida.
We Provide Service to the Following Industries in the Gulf Coast:
- Offshore/maritime structures
- Industrial buildings and structures
- Commercial properties
- Government buildings
- Educational facilities
- Residential homes and buildings
- Medical facilities
Contact Action Restoration for Water Extraction Services in the Gulf Coast Region
Action Restoration provides high quality water extraction and water restoration services throughout Texas, Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana. When it comes to water extraction, remember that time is the single most important factor!
If your home or business is threatened by water damage or standing water, contact our experts right away by calling 800-760-9081.