In Texas, flooding from extreme weather such as hurricanes is not uncommon. When flooding occurs, your business can experience serious damages that result in major complications for your day-to-day operations. You need to mitigate the water damage as much as possible so that regular business can resume. You can count on Action Restoration to get the job done efficiently and effectively to get you back up and running. For water restoration services in Port Arthur, contact us online.
Our Water Restoration Services in Port ArthurSince 1998, we have been providing expert disaster recovery services throughout Texas and the Gulf Coast to help businesses recover from natural disasters. We employ our vast commercial drying equipment and expert restoration techniques to help you avoid costly tear-outs or reconstruction.
Our water restoration services include:
- Water damage assessment – We start every water damage job with a thorough water damage assessment. We will assess your property by looking for cracks, stains, leaks and other damages to your roof, walls, windows, yard, bathrooms and basement. WE will also examine your personal belongings such as carpets, appliances, and furniture.
- Water extraction – As soon as the rain or flooding has ceased, call in Action Restoration to remove water from your property so that you avoid further damage.
- Structural drying – We can measure the moisture within your walls and personal belongings to effectively dry your property to the fullest extent possible.
- Structural dehumidifying – Dehumidifying is the final step in our water remediation process. Our electric sensing equipment can monitor the temperature, dew point and humidity of your structure each day until the job is complete.
- Storm & flood damage restoration – No matter the scope of the flooding after a storm, we will put in the work to remove water from the premises and restore your business to look better-than-new. We have a wide range of water extraction equipment to get the job done.
- Sewage cleanup & overflow plumbing – Sewage overflow is both unpleasant and dangerous. Leave the clean-up to the professionals at Action Restoration.
- Burst & frozen pipes – It’s not uncommon for older or poorly-insulated buildings to have pipes burst during a cold snap in Port Arthur. We can take care of the resulting damages.
- Structural water damage restoration – Water damage can affect more than just carpets and floors. When your walls, ceilings, and other structural elements have mold or water damage, trust our thermal imaging to spot other trouble spots.
- Appliance leak cleanup – Don’t try to clean up your overflowing washer with towels. Trust the pros at Action Restoration to resolve the resulting mess.
- Carpet water damage repair & restoration – While many people try to tackle carpet cleaning on their own, nothing compares to our water extraction services. We implement leading technology to clean and repair your carpets.
- Flooded basement water removal – Flooded basements often lead to mold and mildew which can spread throughout your house. We can clear out the water quickly using our state-of-the-art water extraction and drying systems.