Living in Florida, you become familiar with extreme weather like hurricanes and flooding. Severe weather and precipitation can inflict serious water damage to your property in Pensacola. In addition to natural disasters, mechanical failures such as ruptured water pipes can leave your building requiring water damage restoration as well. Action Restoration provides high-quality professional flood and water damage services that range from water removal and structural drying to mold remediation. Does your home or property in Pensacola require water damage services such as water removal or structural drying and repair? Give our team a call at (800) 760-9081 or contact us online to schedule service today!
Our Water Damage Services in Pensacola, FLAt Action Restoration, we are experienced in providing water removal and drying services, and thanks to our proprietary water damage restoration techniques and superior performing drying equipment we are usually able to avoid costly tear-out and reconstruction. Other water damage remediation companies use lower-performing equipment and will tear out pieces of your structure in order to make more profit, but we take a different and more efficient approach. Our extensive list of water damage services in Pensacola includes:
- Water damage assessment – After a flood or burst pipe, you must determine the extent of water damage to your property with a water damage assessment. Action Restoration can assess the damage to your structure by looking for cracks, stains, leaks, and other damages to your roof, walls, windows, yard, bathrooms, and basement. Additionally, we will assess the damage to your personal belongings, including your furniture, carpets, and appliances.
- Water extraction – If you wait too long after a flood to perform water extraction services, your structure will likely sustain more long-term damage. Call Action Restoration today for water extraction service in Pensacola.
- Structural drying – Drywall and other building materials can absorb a surprising amount of water. Action Restoration has all the right tools to measure moisture in your structure and get it dry—with the largest inventory of commercial water drying equipment available
- Structural dehumidifying – At Action Restoration, we offer structural dehumidifying and daily monitoring as the final step of our water remediation process. We use electric sensing equipment to monitor the temperature, dew point, and humidity of your structure each day until the job is complete.
- Storm & flood damage restoration – No matter the scope of the flooding after a storm, we will remove the water and restore your area to better-than-new. We have a wide range of water extraction equipment, and will only provide you with the best service.
- Sewage cleanup & overflow plumbing – Not only is a sewage overflow in Pensacola unpleasant, it’s dangerous. Our professional services will clean up the mess and restore the area.
- Burst & frozen pipes – When Pensacola gets an unexpected drop in temperatures during the winter, it isn’t uncommon for older homes or poorly insulated homes to have pipes that burst. When yours do, count on the experts to repair the damage.
- Structural water damage restoration – Floors and carpets aren’t the only places that get water damage. When your walls, ceilings, and other structural elements have mold or water damage, trust our thermal imaging to spot trouble before it gets out of hand.
- Appliance leak cleanup – Have a washer overflow? It isn’t enough to just clean it up with towels and blankets. Water damage can seep into the cracks of your walls and into your floorboards, compromising the integrity of your home or business.
- Carpet water damage repair & restoration – Nothing is worse than a soaked, smelly, soggy carpet. Action Restoration carpet damage repairs will begin with water extraction, followed by an assessment of the condition of your carpets. If recovery is possible, Action Restoration will use leading technology to clean and repair your carpets.
- Flooded basement water removal – When the water has nowhere to go, it will sit in your basement and cause mold and mildew—not only in the basement, but in the ventilation vents around your HVAC unit as well. Let it us clean it up fast with state-of-the-art water extraction and drying systems.