With plenty of heat and humidity in Lake Charles, LA, water damage from heavy rains, storms, and floods are a regular occurrence. Whether caused by natural forces, plumbing problems, or roof failures, water damage must be addressed quickly to avoid long-term damage to your home or business. At Action Restoration we offer water damage restoration services throughout Lake Charles, LA and we are available 24 hours a day for emergency service. Call us now at (800) 760-9081!
Our Water Restoration Services in Lake CharlesWith two decades of service in Lake Charles, LA, our team at Action Restoration has the personnel and experience to respond quickly to water intrusions, helping you minimize the damage and repair costs. Our water restoration services for Lake Charles include:
- Water damage assessments – To keep water damage to a minimum, it is important to start the restoration process quickly. Our team can respond in as little as 24 hours and we will start with a full water damage assessment. This includes inspecting the interior of your building for damage to walls, floors, and ceilings, including cracks, stains, leaks, and other problems. We will also check the contents of the building for damage, setting aside salvageable items for restoration.
- Water extraction – Water damage will occur until all standing water has been removed from your Lake Charles, LA property. We have the largest selection of commercial drying equipment in the Gulf region, and we will use it to extract as much water as possible from your home or business.
- Structural drying – Porous surfaces like drywall and carpeting will retain moisture for a long time after a water intrusion. Any remaining moisture will be removed with equipment like dehumidifiers and negative air machines, and our team will monitor the process with instruments like moisture meters to ensure the process is working properly.
- Storm & flood damage restoration – When a storm or a flood leaves your building soaked, you can count on Action Restoration for a fast response and effective repairs in Lake Charles, LA. We can dry your home or business quickly, clean and decontaminate it, and perform any necessary repairs.
- Structural water damage restoration – Water can find its way into the deepest recesses of your home or business. With our thermal imaging equipment, we can find hidden water damage in studs, joists, rafters, and beams, allowing us to repair it properly and ensure your building is structurally sound.
- Burst pipe & plumbing leak cleanups – Major leaks or pipes that have burst in unusually cold weather can release large amounts of water, which will soak intro porous surfaces and cause extensive damage. At Action Restoration, we can remove the water quickly to minimize damage and perform any necessary repairs.
- Sewage backup & overflow cleanups – Drain and sewer backups can cause extensive water damage while spreading microorganisms that cause illness. At Action Restoration, we can clean the mess, decontaminate the area, and repair any damage.
- Mold remediation – When water has soaked deep into your home or business, mold and its associated health problems are always a concern. Our experts have the equipment to find and eliminate mold throughout your building, even in hidden areas like wall and floor cavities.