Most Texans aren’t strangers to severe weather such as severe storms and flooding. Water intrusion and flooding can occur as a result of this severe weather, inflicting very serious water damage on your property in Galveston. In addition to flooding from storms and hurricanes (not uncommon in the Gulf Coast region), mechanicals failures like burst pipes can also leave you needing water damage restoration. Action Restoration provides top flood water damage services in Southeast Texas that range from water removal and drying to mold remediation.
For professional water damage services in the Galveston area, call (800) 760-9081 or fill out our online form!
Our Water Damage Services in Galveston, TX
At Action Restoration, we are water damage experts, providing water extraction and other restoration services throughout the Gulf Coast area since 1999. Using our proprietary water damage restoration techniques, we are usually able to avoid costly tear-out and reconstruction, unlike our competitors, who use lower-performing equipment, resulting in more profit for them and cost to the customer.
Our extensive list of water damage restoration services in Galveston includes:
- Water damage assessment – After a flood or burst pipe, you must determine the extent of water damage to your property with a water damage assessment. Action Restoration can assess the damage to your structure by looking for cracks, stains, leaks, and other damages to your roof, walls, windows, yard, bathrooms, and basement. Additionally, we will assess the damage to your personal belongings, including your furniture, carpets, and appliances.
- Water extraction – If you wait too long after a flood to perform water extraction services, your structure will likely sustain more long-term damage. Call Action Restoration today for water extraction service in Galveston.
- Structural drying – Drywall and other building materials can absorb a surprising amount of water. Action Restoration has all the right tools to measure moisture in your structure and get it dry—with the largest inventory of commercial water drying equipment available
- Structural dehumidifying – At Action Restoration, we offer structural dehumidifying and daily monitoring as the final step of our water remediation process. We use electric sensing equipment to monitor the temperature, dew point, and humidity of your structure each day until the job is complete.
- Storm & flood damage restoration – No matter the scope of the flooding after a storm, we will remove the water and restore your area to better-than-new. We have a wide range of water extraction equipment, and will only provide you with the best service.
- Sewage cleanup & overflow plumbing – Not only is a sewage overflow in Galveston unpleasant, it’s dangerous. Our professional services will clean up the mess and restore the area.
- Burst & frozen pipes – When Galveston gets an unexpected drop in temperatures during the winter, it isn’t uncommon for older homes or poorly insulated homes to have pipes that burst. When yours do, count on the experts to repair the damage.
- Structural water damage restoration – Floors and carpets aren’t the only places that get water damage. When your walls, ceilings, and other structural elements have mold or water damage, trust our thermal imaging to spot trouble before it gets out of hand.
- Appliance leak cleanup – Have a washer overflow? It isn’t enough to just clean it up with towels and blankets. Water damage can seep into the cracks of your walls and into your floorboards, compromising the integrity of your home or business.
- Carpet water damage repair & restoration – Nothing is worse than a soaked, smelly, soggy carpet. Action Restoration carpet damage repairs will begin with water extraction, followed by an assessment of the condition of your carpets. If recovery is possible, Action Restoration will use leading technology to clean and repair your carpets.
- Flooded basement water removal – When the water has nowhere to go, it will sit in your basement and cause mold and mildew—not only in the basement, but in the ventilation vents around your HVAC unit as well. Let it us clean it up fast with state-of-the-art water extraction and drying systems.
Part of our water damage restoration service includes using our ConvectionDrying® system, which is unmatched in water removal effectiveness. Using this system, we can accelerate your structure’s drying time by 30% or more, which will reduce your financial loss as well as business interruptions. For every water damage project we take on, our goal is always to remove the water promptly and provide complete drying to avoid structural tear-out and get you back in your Galveston property with minimal interruptions to your routine.
Call (800) 760-9081 now for 24/7 emergency response water damage service in Galveston!
Mold Remediation from Water Damage in Galveston
Has your Galveston home or business recently suffered from water damage from a flood or burst pipe? You might require mold removal or remediation services. At Action Restoration we utilize our proprietary, EPA-registered ASA-1000 decontamination system. This system offers industry-leading protection against mold, viruses, bacteria, and other microbial threats. We use a combination of this decontamination formula and our duct cleaning technology to return your structure to its pre–water damage condition and ensure your air quality is safe.
Schedule Water Damage Restoration in Galveston, Texas
Action Restoration has been providing water damage services to homeowners and businesses in Galveston and throughout Texas since for over 20 years. Whether it was a burst or leaking pipe or severe flooding from a storm, our water and flood restoration company has the knowledge and expertise to repair any damages and return your structure to a safe and normal state.
If you are a business or homeowner in Galveston with water damage from a recent flood or burst pipe, contact Action Restoration for water removal and repair, structural drying, and mold remediation! We offer 24/7 emergency response for situations that require immediate attention.