Minimize Damage After a Storm with Our 24/7 Emergency Response
With its proximity to the Gulf of Mexico, Boerne is no stranger to hurricanes, thunderstorms, and floods that can leave buildings soaked and suffering from significant water damage. Whether it is caused by a natural event, a roof problem, or a plumbing failure, water intrusion can cause significant, long-lasting damage if it is not addressed immediately.
At Action Restoration, we are available anytime for help, 24 hours a day. We serve Boerne and the Gulf Coast region, offering a wide range of water restoration services from water extraction to content restoration and mold remediation.
Our Water Restoration Services in Boerne
With over 20 years in the industry, our team at Action Restoration is uniquely qualified to handle water intrusions and the resulting damage. We have extensive expertise in water removal and structural drying, and our goal is to minimize the damage to your property and avoid costly reconstruction.
Our water restoration services for Boerne include:
- Water damage assessments – Inspecting the damage to your building allows our team to formulate a recovery plan. Our experts will check for cracks, staining, leaks, and other damage to your roof, siding, walls, and other structural components. We will also asses the contents for damage, including, furniture, appliances, and personal belongings.
- Water extraction – Standing water can cause structural damage and mold problems. Our team at Action Restoration will extract standing water using equipment like commercial vacuums and dryers to halt further damage.
- Structural drying – After the standing water is removed, our team will extract the remaining moisture in your Boerne building using dryers, dehumidifiers, negative air machines, and other equipment. Materials like wood and drywall can absorb large amounts of water and may take time to dry completely. We will use water content meters and humidity sensors to monitor the drying process and ensure it is successful.
- Storm & flood damage restoration – After a natural disaster, our team can dry your building quickly and provide cleaning, decontamination, and restoration services to restore it to its original condition. With our advanced equipment and procedures, we can limit damage and minimize recovery costs.
- Structural water damage restoration – Hidden water damage in walls and floors can affect structural components like studs and joists. With our thermal imaging equipment, we can find the damage and repair it easily.
- Sewage backup & overflow cleanups – When a sewage or drain system backs up, it can spread disease-causing pathogens throughout your building. Don’t risk your health—trust our team at Action Restoration to thoroughly clean and sanitize the area.
- Burst pipe & plumbing leak cleanups – Weather and unusually cold day causes pipes to freeze or an older pipe develops a leak, you can count on our team to remove the water from your Boerne property and eliminate any resulting water damage or mold growth.
- Mold remediation – Mold can be dangerous to your health. With our mold remediation services, we can find and eliminate mold, even in hidden areas like wall cavities. We will also decontaminate the affected areas to prevent future growth, and filter the air to remove mold spores.
- Content restoration – Our experts can clean, deodorize, and restore the salvageable contents of your building, including furniture, documents, photographs, electronics, and more.
Schedule Water Restoration Services in Boerne, TX
Don’t wait until the damage is too severe to repair. Call Action Restoration for fast, effective water restoration services today.
Contact us at (800) 760-9081 to start the recovery process!