Structural water damage left unattended poses one of the greatest threats your home or business can face. Within hours of accruing water damage, your structure faces mold, contamination, and serious risk of lasting damage to the foundation, walls and floors. Acquiring the aid of a professional with the skill and knowledge to remove the water, assess the damage, and repair it effectively is imperative to avoiding further damage and removing hazards. Action Restoration provides the water damage service you need; with the aid of our world-class professionals and cutting-edge technology, we can provide the repair you need to get back on your feet. Our experts only bring the absolute best water damage service, providing you with a complete assurance that your repair needs will not only be met, but exceeded. We guarantee all of our work, ensuring complete satisfaction. Call on expert aid with Action Restoration for the following structural water damage services in Port Arthur, TX and the Southern Gulf:
- Roof water damage
- Floor water damage
- Attic water damage
- Ceiling water damage
- Drywall water damage
- Garage water damage
- Roof leak damage to walls and support beams
The Risks Of Structural Water DamageWater damage can be as obvious as flooding, or as nearly imperceptible as water spots and discoloration along floors, walls or ceilings. Regardless of the cause, or how minor it may seem, water damage is the leading cause of property loss. Water damage to your structure does not recede on its own, and without professional care and repair, will only worsen as time goes on. Structural water damage must be addressed immediately upon discovery or you risk your building to potential threats such as:
- Hidden mold. Mold needs no more than 24 hours to take hold in a structure, after which it will only continue to spread and grow. If there is water damage to the structures and supports of your building, mold can grow in areas you would never see it. This presents health and safety risks, as well as posing further threats to your building’s structural integrity.
- Damage to your structure and foundation. Water damage can warp or bend wood, erode stone foundations, and even damage walls and floors to the point of collapse.
- Health risks. From bodily harm, to serious allergen-related repercussions, water damage poses a risk to your home.
Structural Water Damage Repair with Action RestorationTo address your water damage service needs, Action restoration will remove water present in your structure, assess the source of water damage, and take steps to remedy and prevent water damage in the future. We utilize IICRC certified methods of assessment and repair, and can ensure all damage is handled safely and effectively with our industry-leading equipment and technology.
Why Choose Action Restoration for Your Structural Water Damage Services?Action Restoration has been dedicated to offering only the absolute best for nearly twenty years, and we have a reputation built on exceeding expectations.
- We are a privately owned business,.
- We hold dozens of certifications, including IICRC certified restoration teams.
- Our staff includes a full team of over ten thousand certified specialists.
- We utilize state of the art equipment to diagnose, repair, clear, clean and address your every remediation need.
- We have built lasting business relationships with our consumers in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and the Florida Panhandle for nearly twenty years.
We Proudly Serve
- Offshore/maritime structures
- Industrial buildings and structures
- Commercial properties
- Governmental buildings
- Educational and medical facilities
- Residential homes and buildings