Severe storms can be some of the most frightening and unpredictable things we deal with. Most of the time, our property and loved ones make it out of a storm virtually unscathed—but sometimes, we face overwhelming damage from the storms that blow through Florida. When you need storm damage repair in Pensacola, Action Restoration is here to help—24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether you need water removal, structural drying, demolition, or more, contact Action Restoration today. Starting the restoration process as quickly as possible is essential to minimizing losses, so our 24/7 emergency response teams will not only help you get back to life as normal quickly—but also save you money! If you need storm damage repair or restoration services in the Pensacola or throughout the Florida Panhandle, contact us online or call (800) 760-9081 today!
Pensacola Storm Damage Repair & Disaster CleanupFlorida homeowners and businesses suffer property damage every year from hurricanes, storms, and flooding. The best way to minimize damage and potential costs is to address any issues immediately. Our storm damage repair and restoration services in Pensacola include:
- Water Damage Repair – Flooding is the costliest type of natural disaster in America today—resulting in billions of dollars annually. We are experts in water removal and drying and are often able to avoid costly tear-out and reconstruction thanks to our proprietary water damage restoration techniques and superior performing drying equipment.
- Mold Removal – Following storms with flooding rains, mold growth is common. Action Restoration offers a variety of mold removal services in the Gulf Coast region, including using environmentally friendly ASA-1000 decontaminant solutions.
- Demolition – If your home or business has received damage that cannot be repaired, we offer demolition services to remove the damaged structure from your property so that you can begin to rebuild.
- Contents Restoration – After a storm or hurricane, some of the contents in your home or business can be repaired if restoration work begins quickly. We offer professional contents restoration services to help save the items important to you.
- Structural Drying – This is the second step in the water remediation process. A convection drying trailer pulls in fresh outside air, removes humidity, heats it, and pumps it into the building to help speed evaporation from a structure.
- Structural Reconstruction – If your home or business has received irreparable damage following a severe storm, our structural reconstruction services will help to rebuild what was lost.
- And More!