As a business or homeowner on the Gulf Coast, you become familiar with severe weather and the consequences that come with it. Every year storms and hurricanes cause millions of dollars worth of property damage. When you need storm damage repair in Foley, Alabama, Action Restoration is here to help—24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether you need water removal, structural drying, demolition, or more, contact Action Restoration today. Starting the restoration process as quickly as possible is essential to minimizing losses, so our 24/7 emergency response teams will not only help you get back to life as normal quickly—but also save you money! If you need storm damage repair or restoration services in Foley or throughout the Alabama Gulf Coast, contact us online or call (800) 760-9081 today!
Foley Storm Damage Repair & Disaster CleanupGulf Coast homeowners and businesses suffer property damages every year from hurricanes, storms, and flooding. The best way to minimize damages and potential costs is to address any damage immediately. Our storm damage repair and restoration services in Foley include:
- Water Damage Repair – Flooding is the costliest type of natural disaster in America—resulting in billions of dollars annually. We are experts in water removal and drying and are often able to avoid costly tear-out and reconstruction thanks to our proprietary water damage restoration techniques and superior performing drying equipment.
- Mold Removal – Following storms with flooding rains, mold growth is common. Action Restoration offers a variety of mold removal services in the Gulf Coast region, and we use environmentally friendly ASA-1000 decontaminant solutions.
- Demolition – If your home or business has received damage that cannot be repaired, we offer demolition services to remove the damaged structure from your property so that you can begin to rebuild.
- Contents Restoration – After a storm or hurricane, some of the contents in your home or business can be repaired if restoration work begins quickly. We offer professional contents restoration services to help save the items important to you.
- Structural Drying – This is the second step in the water remediation process. A convection drying trailer pulls in fresh outside air, removes humidity, and pumps air into the building to help speed evaporation from a structure.
- Structural Reconstruction – If your home or business has received irreparable damage following a severe storm, our structural reconstruction services will help to rebuild what was lost.
- And More!