Water intrusion and flooding can occur as a result of extreme weather, like hurricanes not uncommon to the Gulf Coast region, and can inflict severe water damage to your property in Austin, TX. Mechanical failure such as a ruptured water pipe might leave you requiring water damage repair services as well. Action Restoration provides top flood water damage services that range from water removal and drying to mold remediation.
Call Action Restoration for water damage restoration services in Austin today — call (800) 760-9081 or contact us online.
Our Water Damage Services in Austin
We are experts in water removal and drying and are often able to avoid costly tear-out and reconstruction thanks to our proprietary water damage restoration techniques and superior performing drying equipment. In fact, Action Restoration houses the largest inventory of commercial water drying equipment available. And while some water remediation companies will use lower-performing dryers so they can tear out the structure for a more profitable remodel, we take a different approach.
Our extensive list of water damage services in Austin includes:
- Water damage assessment – After a flood, you must determine the extent of water damage to your property with a water damage assessment. Action Restoration can assess the damage to your structure by looking for cracks, stains, leaks, and other damages to your roof, walls, windows, yard, bathrooms, and basement. Additionally, we will assess the damage to your personal belongings, including your furniture, carpets, and appliances.
- Water extraction – If you wait too long after a flood to perform water extraction services, your structure will likely sustain more long-term damage. Call Action Restoration today for water damage service in Austin.
- Structural drying – Drywall and other building materials can absorb a surprising amount of water. Action Restoration has all the right tools to measure moisture in your structure and get it dry — with the largest inventory of commercial water drying equipment available
- Structural dehumidifying – At Action Restoration, we offer structural dehumidifying and daily monitoring as the final step of our water remediation process. We use electric sensing equipment to monitor the temperature, dew point, and humidity of your structure each day until the job is complete.
- Storm & flood damage restoration – No matter the scope of the flooding after a storm, we will remove the water and restore your area to better-than-new. We have a wide range of water extraction equipment and will only provide you with the best service.
- Sewage cleanup and overflow plumbing – Not only is a sewage overflow in Austin unpleasant, but it’s also dangerous. Our professional services will clean up the mess and restore the area.
- Burst and frozen pipes – When Austin gets an unexpected drop in temperatures during the winter, it isn’t uncommon for older homes or ill-insulated homes to have pipes that burst. When you do, count on the experts to repair the damage.
- Structural water damage restoration – Floors and carpets aren’t the only places that get water damage. When your walls, ceilings, and other structural elements have mold or water damage, trust our thermal imaging to spot trouble before it gets out of hand.
- Appliance leak cleanup – Have a washer overflow? Don’t just lay down towels and call it a day. Water damage can seep into the cracks of your walls and into your floorboards to compromise the integrity of your home or business.
- Carpet water damage repair and restoration – Nothing is worse than a soaked, smelly, soggy carpet. Action Restoration carpet damage repairs will begin with water extraction, followed by an assessment of the condition of your carpets. If recovery is possible, Action Restoration will use leading technology to clean and repair your carpets.
- Flooded basement water removal – When the water has nowhere to go, it will sit in your basement and cause mold and mildew not only in the basement but in the ventilation vents around your HVAC unit as well. Let us clean it up fast with state-of-the-art water extraction and drying systems.
With our ConvectionDrying® system that is unmatched in water removal effectiveness, we can accelerate drying time by 30% or more — reducing your financial loss and business interruption. Our goal is to remove the water fast and then provide complete drying to avoid costly tear-out — so that you are back in your building faster with less interruption to your business or home life.
Mold Remediation in Austin
If your Austin structure recently suffered water damage from a flood, you might need mold removal or mold remediation services. At Action Restoration, our EPA-registered ASA-1000 decontamination system offers industry-leading protection against mold, viruses, bacteria, and other microbial threats.
With our decontamination formula and unique air duct cleaning technology, we’ll return your structure is returned to its pre-flood condition and you can be sure that your indoor air quality is tested safe.
Mold is resilient and can grow on nearly every type of surface. If your home or business has recently experienced water damage, contact Action Restoration today!
Contact Us for Water Damage Restoration in Austin, Texas
If you require water damage service in Austin, contact Action Restoration today.