Mold can be a common problem in the Victoria area, especially for homes or businesses with a history of moisture issues, such as roof leaks, plumbing leaks, or condensation. Though most mold is relativity harmless, some types can cause serious health issues, from allergic reactions to lung infections or central nervous system damage.
If you have discovered mold growth in your home or business, especially in large concentrations or hard-to-reach areas, it is best to seek the help of a professional. At Action Restoration, we are trained and certified in the latest mold remediation techniques, and we have the equipment to remove mold efficiently and safely. We offer mold removal services throughout the Victoria, TX area, as well as a wide selection of other disaster recovery services, including fire and water damage restoration, storm damage restoration, asbestos abatement, and more.
Contact Action Restoration today to schedule a mold assessment in Victoria, TX or the surrounding areas!
Mold Remediation Services in Victoria, TX
Removing mold quickly is important for the health of a building’s occupants, as well as the condition of the building itself. Mold can make porous materials like drywall, insulation, and wood unusable, and even lead to structural damage in your home or business. At Action Restoration, we offer a number of mold remediation services to identify and remove mold safely in the Victoria, TX area, including:
- Mold inspections – Our experts can determine the extent of the mold in your home or business, and identify the type to determine its effects on your health. Once the mold is removed, we will also perform a final inspection to ensure the process was successful.
- Mold removal – Our team will remove surface mold with the latest remediation techniques and our environmentally-friendly, ASA-1000 decontamination solution. Any materials that are too damaged to clean, such as drywall, insulation, or carpeting, will be removed and disposed of safely.
- Air duct cleaning – Mold spores often contaminate ductwork, air filters, and other components of an HVAC system. Our experts can clean and sterilize your HVAC equipment, leaving the air healthy and safe.
- Content restoration – If any personal items like furniture, clothing, books, or documents were damaged by mold, our team can clean, deodorize, and restore any items that are still salvageable.
- Mold damage repair – Our team can repair any damage caused by mold or moisture, from replacing drywall and insulation to repairing structural problems.
- And more!
How Do You Know If You Have Mold?
Mold can often be difficult to locate, especially if it is hidden behind walls, above ceilings, or below carpets. Some of the most common signs that you may have a mold problem include:
- Musty, earthy, or sour odors
- Staining or discoloration on drywall, floors, or carpets
- Pepper-like deposits on surfaces
- Moist, damp, or wet areas
- Water stains, such as white or rust-colored areas
- Mold that spreads quickly
- Spider, carpenter ant, or termite infestations
If you notice any of these symptoms, contact our team at Action Restoration for a mold assessment in the Victoria, TX area today. We will determine where the mold is located, what type it is, and the extent of the damage.
Schedule Victoria, TX Mold Removal Today
When you need a certified professional for safe, effective mold removal in Victoria, TX, look no further than our team at Action Restoration. We will respond quickly, and we offer cost-effective, quality results that will leave your home or business clean and healthy.
Call us at (800) 760-9081 or contact us online to schedule mold removal in Victoria, TX or the surrounding area!