As a homeowner, you know that home ownership carries many risks—especially in the Gulf Coast area. Severe storms, hurricanes and tropical storms, tornados, flooding rains, and severe hail are all very real possibilities throughout the Gulf Coast region at any time of the year.
These events can bring loss to your home in the form of structural damage, mold and microbial growth, and much more. While you cannot control nature, you can control how you move forward when nature gives you her worst.
If you need fire damage restoration, water damage repair, HVAC duct cleaning, or mold removal, contact the restoration professionals at Action Restoration today.
Our Residential Restoration Services
We offer comprehensive restoration, cleaning, and decontamination services for residential homes including:
- HVAC & Duct Cleaning – air ducts can become dirty and contaminated in a short period of time—especially if you have pets or people smoke in your home. Pet dander and smoke particles can decrease the indoor air quality of your home and even aggravate allergies in some people. Create a healthy environment for your friends and family by having your air ducts professionally cleaned today.
- Mold Remediation – mold can have serious negative impacts on the health of you and your family. Mold growth is common in warm, moist areas, so if you notice any discoloration on roof tiles or walls, it is likely that a water leak exists and that mold is present in your home. Our state-of-the-art mold removal tools will leave your home mold-free—making it safe for your tenants.
- Fire Restoration – fire damage requires immediate action to salvage as much as you can. Anything not destroyed by a fire can be further damaged by the buildup of smoke and soot particles and rendered unsalvageable. We provide 24/7 emergency fire damage response services so we can get your fire damage repairs underway fast.
- Water Damage Repair – water damage can not only be costly to repair, it can prevent your home from meeting health and building codes in the event you try to sell. If you notice water stains on the ceilings or walls of your home, you should have a water damage inspection to ensure that structural damage or mold growth have not occurred.
- Smoke & Odor Elimination – if you have strong odors in your home like cigarette smoke, Action Restoration can help. Our state-of-the-art smoke and odor removal equipment will leave your home smelling like new.
- Asbestos Removal – asbestos was commonly used in homes and businesses built between the 1940s and 1970s. Unknown at the time, asbestos is a carcinogen that has been linked to mesothelioma among other ailments—eventually leading to it being outlawed for building purposes. Removal of asbestos requires specialized skills, certifications, and equipment to prevent health complications. We are one of the leading asbestos removal companies in the Gulf Coast region, so if you need asbestos removed from your home, contact us today.
No matter your cleaning, restoration, or decontamination needs, Action Restoration has the expertise and equipment to quickly and effectively clean your home.
Learn More About Our Residential Restoration Services
If you need restoration, cleaning, decontamination, or sanitation services for your home, contact Action Restoration today! We are fully trained and licensed to help you with your project.