Request a quote for offshore cleaning and decontamination services today!
Offshore Platform Support Services in Florida, Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi
Offshore platform services require specialized training, experience, and equipment that few companies can offer. Action Restoration specializes in offshore cleaning, HVAC, decontamination, mold removal, and more for offshore oil and gas platforms.
We are trained and certified to perform sanitation and HVAC services for offshore oil and gas platforms throughout the Gulf Coast region. With offices in Florida, Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana, we are able to provide timely responses to offshore platforms throughout the Gulf.
Our Offshore Oil & Gas Platform Support Services
We offer comprehensive support and sanitation services for offshore oil and gas platforms including:
- HVAC & Duct Cleaning – ducts and conduits become blocked with debris, germs, and non-visible airborne particles, causing unhealthy and potentially dangerous conditions on offshore platforms. We clean air duct systems on offshore oil and gas platforms, providing healthier and safer work environments for your platform workers.
- Galley Exhaust Hood Cleaning – we remove fats and oils from canopy hoods in the galley to reduce fire risk.
- Asbestos Abatement – asbestos can be a significant health risk and is a known carcinogen. We are fully trained and certified to safely remove asbestos from your offshore platforms and comply with all local and federal laws related to proper asbestos removal.
- Mold Remediation – mold can cause unhealthy conditions for rig workers. We use environmentally friendly mold remediation techniques to remove mold from your platform’s air ducts and surfaces, providing your workers with clean air—meaning healthy workers and no loss of productivity.
- Interior (Living Area) Sanitation/Surface Decontamination – we sterilize interior surfaces with chemicals to prevent disease and infection.
- Smoke and Odor Elimination – the nature of offshore platforms allows for the buildup of smoke and odor. Our smoke and odor removal process will leave your rig free of odors, creating a more pleasant environment for your workers.
On shore these services are fairly routine, but offshore platforms can present challenges that require special training and experience to complete effectively. Our employees are fully trained and certified in offshore support services, so contact us today to get started!
Schedule Offshore Platform Services
If you need offshore platform support services for your oil or gas platform, contact Action Restoration today! Whether you need mold removal, general sanitation, duct cleaning, or asbestos removal on your offshore platform, Action Restoration is fully trained and licensed to help you with your project.