Between frequent storms, high humidity, and incidents like plumbing or roof leaks, moisture can be a significant problem for homes and businesses in Orange, TX or the surrounding areas. With moisture comes the possibility of mold, and while many types are harmless, some can be quite hazardous to human health, causing everything from slight irritation or minor infections to serious, long-term medical conditions. If you suspect that your home or business is contaminated by mold, it is best to call a professional for help. Mold can often hide behind walls, under carpeting, or in hard-to-reach areas of the basement or attic, making it extremely difficult to find and remove safely. At Action Restoration, we can help. We offer mold removal services throughout the Orange, TX area, and our certified remediation experts have the skills and equipment to remove it safely and effectively. For over 20 years, we have been providing industry-leading disaster recovery services throughout Texas and the Gulf Coast area, including fire damage restoration, water damage restoration, mold removal, asbestos abatement, and more. Contact us today to schedule a mold assessment in Orange, TX today!
Mold Remediation Services in Orange, TXMold can be a serious health risk, especially if it has contaminated porous materials like drywall, carpeting, insulation, or wood that are difficult to clean. At Action Restoration, we offer a variety of services that can help remove mold and make your home or business safe again. These include:
- Mold inspection – Our team will asses the extent of the mold damage at the beginning of the job and verify proper removal with a final inspection once the job is complete.
- Air duct cleaning – Mold spores often find their way into the HVAC system when there is a mold problem in a home or business, depositing themselves inside ductwork, on air filters, and throughout the evaporator coil. Our team can clean and disinfect your entire HVAC system, ensuring quality indoor air for your family or employees.
- Surface cleaning – Our experts can effectively remove mold and eliminate contamination from many surfaces using our environmentally-conscious ASA-1000 decontamination solution and our advanced remediation techniques.
- Mold removal – For more porous materials that are too damaged to be salvaged, like drywall or insulation, our experts can carefully remove and dispose of them safely.
- Mold damage repair – Our team can repair any damage caused by mold or moisture, including replacing drywall, repairing wood framing, or cleaning carpeting.
- And more!
How Do You Know If You Have Mold?Mold is not always readily apparent, especially if it is hidden behind drywall, under carpeting, or deep within the building’s structure. A few signs that you may have mold problems include:
- Musty, earthy, or sour odors
- Staining or discoloration
- Pepper-like deposits
- Moist or wet areas
- Increased insect activity
- Small mold spots that spread quickly