Mold removal should be your number one priority as soon as you spot any growth. It’s a significant problem here in Destin and throughout the Southern Gulf. Warm, moist air creates the perfect environment for excessive mold growth, especially after catastrophic events like hurricanes or flooding rains. Mold growth is commonly found in areas prone to excess moisture. In these areas, mold is generally easily detected and removed, but after a water damage event from flooding rains, burst pipes or a malfunctioning HVAC unit, mold may grow unnoticed behind walls, in carpet, in HVAC ducts, in furniture, or in other hidden areas. Mold is resilient and can grow on nearly every type of surface. If your home or business has recently experienced water damage, contact Action Restoration online today or give us a call at (800) 760-9081.
Our Mold Remediation Services in DestinAction Restoration offers a variety of mold removal services in Destin and throughout the Gulf Coast region, including:
- Air duct cleaning – An HVAC system that does not properly drain can be a source of mold growth within your air ducts. Mold spores in your HVAC ducts can easily spread throughout your home or business, threatening the health of family members or employees. Our air duct cleaning services will remove mold from your air ducts, leaving you with a safe and healthy air system.
- Surface cleaning – We will clean and decontaminate all affected areas with our environmentally friendly ASA-1000 decontaminant solution.
- Mold removal – If any contaminated areas cannot be cleaned, we will remove and dispose of these items. Generally, carpet, drywall, insulation and furniture cannot be cleaned of mold and will have to be replaced.
- Mold inspection – After mold remediation is complete, Action Restoration will perform a comprehensive final mold inspection to ensure that the mold is gone.
- Basement mold removal – Mold in your basement is especially dangerous if that’s where your HVAC system is. Contact specialists immediately if you see mold in your basement.
- Attic mold removal – Mold in the attic can cause numerous problems, especially if your air handler is up there.
- Black mold removal – Black mold is especially dangerous because of its toxic nature. If you notice any black mold in your home you need to call for remediation right away.
How Do You Know if You Need Professional Mold Removal Services?Chances are, mold is present in some locations in your home or business. Mold is common in areas that stay wet regularly—the bathroom, kitchen or laundry facilities for example. This mold should be cleaned regularly, but it does not pose a significant threat to building inhabitants. Some signs you need to call for professional mold remediation include:
- Large patches of discoloration
- Lingering musty odors
- Standing water where there shouldn’t be
- Quickly-spreading spots of mold
- Growth near or on your home or business’s HVAC system or air ducts
- Scrubbing or cleaning hasn’t worked when you do it by yourself
Our Commercial Cleaning & Restoration Services in DestinIn addition to mold removal, we also offer a wide range of water restoration and fire restoration services as well as specialty cleaning and remediation, including:
- Storm damage cleanup
- 24-hour disaster response
- Smoke & soot damage restoration
- Contents restoration
- Asbestos removal
- Structural restoration & drying
- Plumbing overflow cleanup
- Commercial carpet cleaning