Gulf Coast Lab Sanitation Company for Alabama Labs
Lab Decontamination Services in Mobile, Montgomery, Foley
Medical and research labs often house dangerous chemicals, pathogens, or both. Although labs in Alabama are strictly monitored and carefully attended to, accidents sometimes occur that require professional cleaning and decontamination to prevent health or safety emergencies for employees or guests.
Depending on the type of work taking place in the lab, specialized cleaning equipment and techniques may be necessary to ensure that cleanup is done effectively. With our state-of-the-art equipment and our environmentally friendly ASA-1000 cleaning solution, we can leave your lab facilities in like-new condition so you can get back to your work as quickly as possible.
If you need decontamination, sanitation, or cleaning services for your medical or research lab in Alabama, contact us today by filling out a contact form or calling us at (800) 760-9081
Note: We do not provide general janitorial services for labs. We provide only highly specialized cleaning services that require certification and training to perform. Read more about the lab cleaning, restoration, and decontamination services we offer in Alabama below.
Our Lab Cleaning & Decontamination Services in Alabama
We offer comprehensive cleaning, sanitation, and decontamination services to medical and research labs including:
- HVAC & Duct Cleaning – There are strict air quality standards in place for labs designed to prevent cross-contamination of research projects or employees. Regular duct cleanings help ensure that your lab provides a safe environment for everyone. Action Restoration has the specialized skills and equipment to ensure that your lab’s air ducts are cleaned.
- Mold Remediation – Mold can have serious negative impacts on the health of your employees, resulting in decreased productivity. Mold growth is common in warm, moist areas like Alabama, so if you notice any discoloration on roof tiles or walls, it is likely that a water leak exists and that mold is present in your building. Our state-of-the-art mold removal tools will leave your Alabama lab safer for your employees and guests.
- Restoration – If you have experienced water, fire, or storm damage, Action Restoration provides comprehensive restoration and repair services to get your lab back to its necessary state—fast.
- Decontamination – Labs are an ideal location for the spread of bacterial and viral borne illnesses as well as harmful chemicals, as research is conducted with them daily. We have the tools, equipment, and experience necessary to effectively decontaminate your lab in Alabama, leaving it clean and sanitized for future work.
- Asbestos Removal – Common in many older lab facilities and universities, asbestos can be a significant health risk and is a known carcinogen. We are fully trained and certified to safely remove asbestos from your hospital and comply with all Alabama state and federal laws related to proper asbestos removal.
No matter your cleaning, restoration, or decontamination needs, Action Restoration has the expertise and equipment to quickly and effectively clean your lab so that you meet all applicable rules and regulations.
Give Action Restoration a call at (800) 760-9081 or contact us online to discuss your Alabama lab cleaning and restoration needs.
Learn More About Our Lab Cleaning, Restoration & Decontamination Services Throughout Alabama
If you need restoration, cleaning, decontamination, or sanitation services for your medical or research lab, contact Action Restoration
today! We are fully trained and licensed to help you with your project.
Our lab cleaning service area includes Mobile, Montgomery, and Foley.