With hundreds—even thousands—of students, dozens of classrooms, kitchens, chemical storage rooms, and more, schools and other educational facilities have a lot of potential for contamination problems that require the assistance of highly specialized cleaning, restoration, and decontamination professionals. From air duct cleaning to mold removal to fire or flood damage restoration, Action Restoration has the tools, training, and expertise necessary to keep your education facilities clean, safe, and functional for your students, employees, and guests. With seven offices in the Gulf Coast region, we can get your facility back to normal fast. If you need decontamination, sanitation, or cleaning services for your school in the Gulf Coast region, contact us today by filling out a contact form or calling us at 800-760-9081! Note: We do not provide generic janitorial services for schools. We provide only highly specialized cleaning services that require certification and training to perform. Read more about the educational facility cleaning, restoration, and decontamination services we offer below.
Our Cleaning & Decontamination Services For SchoolsWe offer comprehensive cleaning, sanitation, and decontamination services for schools including:
- HVAC & Duct Cleaning – regular duct cleanings help to ensure that your school provides a safe environment for everyone. Action Restoration has the specialized skills and equipment to ensure that your school’s air ducts are cleaned.
- Mold Remediation – mold can have serious negative impacts on the health of your employees, students, or guests, resulting in decreased health and productivity and increased absences. Mold growth is common in warm, moist areas, so if you notice any discoloration on roof tiles or walls, it is likely that a water leak exists and that mold is present in your building. Our state-of-the-art mold removal tools will leave your educational facility safer for your employees, students, and guests.
- Restoration – if you have experienced water, fire, or storm damage, Action Restoration provides comprehensive restoration and repair services to get your school back to its necessary state—fast.
- Decontamination – schools are an ideal location for the spread of bacterial and viral borne illnesses as well harmful chemicals. With hundreds or thousands of students, various chemicals, and even science laboratories, schools have elevated potential for outbreaks of harmful illnesses or pathogens that can endanger the health of students and faculty alike. We have the tools, equipment, and experience necessary to effectively decontaminate your school, leaving it clean and sanitized.
- Asbestos Removal – common in many older schools, asbestos can be a significant health risk and is a known carcinogen. We are fully trained and certified to safely remove asbestos from your building and comply with all local and federal laws related to proper asbestos removal.