Old home heating oil tank in basement of residential home.
We offer a number of industrial restoration, decontamination, and sanitation services throughout the Gulf Coast region to many industries, including (but not limited to):
- Storage Facilities
- Manufacturing Facilities
- And More!
In addition to these industries, we offer industrial restoration, decontamination, and sanitation services for commercial, off-shore / maritime, governmental, medical, and educational facilities. Visit our industries served
page to learn more.
If you need industrial restoration, decontamination, or sanitation services in the Gulf Coast region, contact Action Restoration today. With seven offices in the Gulf Coast region, we can deliver fast response times, local service, and efficient restoration and remediation services.
Our Industrial Services
We offer comprehensive support and sanitation services for the industrial sector, including:
- Water Damage Repair – we provide emergency disaster response services 24 hours a day to assess and repair water damage as quickly as possible. Timely response from a professional water remediation company can mean the difference between repairing the structure and contents of your business and having to replace everything. This can lead to lengthier and more costly repairs, meaning more time out of your home or more downtime for your business.
- Fire Damage Repair – fires can be especially devastating disasters for business owners. Fires are commonplace in industrial settings, especially those dealing with highly flammable chemicals—like those found and manufactured at refiners. Fires create a lot of soot, ash and potentially toxic chemicals which can continue to stain and damage the contents of a building even after a fire has been extinguished. With timely fire damage restoration services, fire damage can be minimized and many of the contents in your home or business can be saved or restored.
- HVAC & Duct Cleaning – ducts and conduits become blocked with debris, germs, and invisible airborne particles, causing unhealthy and potentially dangerous conditions. We clean and sterilize air duct systems, providing healthier and safer work environments for employees and guests.
- Asbestos Abatement – asbestos can be a significant health risk and is a known carcinogen. We are fully trained and certified to safely remove asbestos from your building and comply with all local and federal laws related to proper asbestos removal.
- Mold Remediation – mold can cause unhealthy conditions for your employees and guests. We use environmentally friendly mold remediation techniques to remove mold from your air ducts and surfaces, providing inhabitants with healthy air.
- Interior (Living Area) Sanitation/Surface Decontamination – we sterilize interior surfaces with chemicals to prevent disease and infection.
- Smoke and Odor Elimination – smoke and odor are common problems at industrial facilities. Our smoke and odor removal process will leave your refinery, manufacturing facility, or warehouse smelling clean and odor-free, creating a more pleasant environment for workers and guests.
- And More!
Schedule Industrial Restoration, Cleaning, Decontamination & Sanitation Services
If you need restoration, cleaning, decontamination, or sanitation services for your industrial facility, contact Action Restoration
today! Whether you need mold removal, general sanitation, duct cleaning, or asbestos removal at your place of business, Action Restoration is fully trained and licensed to help you with your project.