With so many sweaty patrons using the same gym equipment on a daily basis, your fitness center can easily become a breeding ground for bacteria and viruses. Don’t rely on patrons to eliminate all bacteria with those small disinfectant wipes or reusable towels. Your fitness center requires a professional service to get the job done right. Without professional decontamination and sanitation, your facility can easily become infested with germs, staph infections, or this season’s latest strand of the flu virus. Whether your building is experiencing a virus outbreak, a mold infestation, or unbearable odors, the team at Action restoration is here to help. Our team has the experience and equipment needed to keep your patrons healthy and safe from germs. With seven offices in the Gulf Coast region, we can get your facility back to normal fast. If you need decontamination, sanitation, or professional cleaning services for your fitness center in the Gulf Coast region, contact us today or call us directly at 800-760-9081!
Our Cleaning & Decontamination Services for Gyms in the Gulf CoastTo keep gyms throughout Texas, Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi up to code, we provide a wide range of decontamination and cleaning services including:
- HVAC & Duct Cleaning – Regular duct cleanings help ensure that your gym provides a safe environment for all members. Action Restoration has the specialized skills and equipment to keep your air ducts clean.
- Mold Remediation – Mold can have serious negative impacts on your employees and gym members, resulting in decreased health and productivity and increased absences. Mold growth is common in warm, moist areas, so if you notice any discoloration on roof tiles or walls, it is likely that a water leak exists and that mold is present in your building. Our state-of-the-art mold removal tools can handle even the largest of infestations. Rely on our team to help your facility pass all health regulations.
- Restoration – If you have experienced water damage, fire damage, or storm damage, Action Restoration provides comprehensive restoration and repair services to get your gym back to its necessary state. Because we own the largest inventory of commercial water drying equipment available, we can often accelerate structural drying time by 30 percent or more. When you need to get back to business faster, call on the team at Action Restoration.
- Decontamination – Gyms are an ideal location for the spread of bacterial and viral borne illnesses. With many of sweaty gym members, all using the same facility at once, gyms have elevated potential for outbreaks of harmful illnesses or pathogens that can endanger the health of members. Our team of professionals have the tools, equipment, and experience necessary to effectively decontaminate and sanitize your fitness center.
- Asbestos Removal – Common in many older gyms, asbestos can be a significant health risk and is a known carcinogen. We are fully trained and certified to safely remove asbestos from your facility and comply with all local and federal laws related to proper asbestos removal.