Government buildings often require special permits, skills, and experience for restoration, decontamination, or sanitation work to be performed. Action Restoration has the necessary skills, training, and equipment to tackle nearly any restoration, cleaning, or decontamination job. Whether you have had water damage or fire damage and need restoration, a mold outbreak and need remediation, or simply need your air ducts cleaned to improve employee and guest health, we can help. We can service the following government facilities:
- Jails & Prisons
- Government Offices
- Police Stations
- Fire Stations
- Military Bases
- And More!
Our Cleaning & Decontamination Services For Government BuildingsWe offer comprehensive cleaning, sanitation, and decontamination services for government buildings including:
- HVAC & Duct Cleaning – regular duct cleanings help ensure that your facility provides a safe environment for everyone. Action Restoration has the specialized skills and equipment to ensure that your building’s air ducts are cleaned.
- Mold Remediation – mold can have serious negative impacts on the health of your employees and guests, resulting in decreased health and productivity and increased absences. Mold growth is common in warm, moist areas, so if you notice any discoloration on roof tiles or walls, it is likely that a water leak exists and that mold is present in your building. Our state-of-the-art mold removal tools will leave your facility safer for your employees and guests.
- Restoration – if you have experienced water, fire, or storm damage, Action Restoration provides comprehensive restoration and repair services to get your facilities back to its necessary state—fast.
- Decontamination – from removing harmful chemicals to eliminating viral or bacterial outbreaks, we have the tools, equipment, and experience necessary to effectively decontaminate your facility, leaving it clean and sanitized.
- Asbestos Removal – common in many older structures, asbestos can be a significant health risk and is a known carcinogen. We are fully trained and certified to safely remove asbestos from your facility and comply with all local and federal laws related to proper asbestos removal.