When leaking due to HVAC malfunction or failure occurs, you need a fast, effective solution to avoid permanent damage to your home or business. Left alone, even the smallest leak or gathering of condensation can create massive structural harm that may eventually lead to property loss, mold colonies and structural damage.
The certified team at Action Restoration can bring water remediation and recovery services to your home or you can rent water remediation equipment. Our experts employ cutting edge technology, and use proven methods of cleanup and extraction to bring you the safety and peace of mind you deserve. All of our projects are fully guaranteed, and we can be sure that our efforts will exceed your expectations.
Our appliance leak services also include:
Risk Factors Associated With HVAC Leaks
Left unattended, even a minor leak or presence of water can become lasting damage. Fast, timely treatment and cleanup are necessary to ensure no further harm comes to you, your home or your property. Contact Action Restoration for services that will remove the risk of:
- Permanent structural damage. Water left unanswered can seep into floors and walls, creating structural weakness that may eventually become long term damage. And sign of water damage (darkness, dried water “flakes”, or unaccounted moisture) should be removed, and the source found, immediately.
- Fire and electrical hazards. A presence of water on, near or around electrical appliances such as those presented by HVAC leaks can create a risk of electrocution or electrical fire. THis can originate from the HVAC system itself, exposed wiring nearby, or other appliances.
- Mold and mildew. Mold can take root in your home within hours of flooding or even minor leaks. This mold will quickly spread, establishing a colony that carries structural and personal health risks.
- Property loss. In the event that water is left alone, it can quickly compound into critical damage. Loss of flooring, walls and even structural collapse are all reasonably possible, if not likely.
Why Choose Action Restoration to Repair and Clean Up HVAC Leaks?
Our certified experts employ technology that is on the cutting edge of our industry’s resources. This coupled with the IIRC proven techniques and skill of our teams can ensure you receive the best possible remediation and cleanup services in the industry.
- We are a privately owned business.
- We hold dozens of service awards and certifications, including IICRC certified restoration teams.
- Our staff encompasses over ten thousand certified professionals.
- We utilize state of the art equipment to diagnose, repair, clear, clean and address your every recovery need.
- We have built lasting business relationships with our consumers in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and the Florida Panhandle for nearly twenty years.
We Proudly Serve
- Offshore/maritime structures
- Industrial buildings and structures
- Commercial properties
- Governmental buildings
- Educational and medical facilities
- Residential homes and buildings
Contact Action Restoration to Address your HVAC Leaks in Louisiana
Our recovery teams are ready to assist your every need, and are equipped to service jobs of any size. Whether your needs are small or large, we can guarantee complete recovery where possible.
Remember that time is critical, and an immediate professional response is the best defense against permanent structural risk factors. If you suspect or note HVAC leaks in your home or business, contact Action Restoration today!