Hurricanes are a particular threat to any area, but specifically the Gulf Coast region from Texas to Florida. The Gulf Coast’s warm waters facilitate the hurricane’s activity and development. Moreover, the unique blend of water, wind, and other inclement weather components essentially create ‘the perfect storm.’ Annually, hurricanes inflict approximately $10 billion in damages in the United States, with much of that coming along the U.S. Gulf coast including Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, and Florida.
We offer a variety of hurricane damage repair services in Carrollton, TX. Whether your home or place of business sustained flood damage as a result of storm surge or torrential rains or was damaged from hurricane force winds, we have the expertise and the equipment to make it safe and secure once more.
Hurricane Flood Damage Repair in Carrollton, TX
At Action Restoration, we realize that hurricane damage can be overwhelming and costly. Furthermore, based on our experience in disaster relief—specifically with an emphasis on flooding and water damage restoration—we are the ideal company to contact should your home or business experience hurricane damage.
We offer the following services in Carrollton, TX to help you deal with flood damage:
- Water Damage Assessment — We will assess the water infiltration to see how extensive the damage is to your home or business and develop an action plan to mitigate the damage to prevent mold growth or severe structural damage.
- Water Extraction — Removing the water from a structure is step one to getting you back in your home or business. Failure to remove the water quickly and properly can result in more extensive hurricane flood damage.
- Structural Drying — Once the water has been extracted, the walls, studs, and other components of the structure must be fully dried. Failure to do so can result in more damage and higher reconstruction costs.
- Mold Removal — After hurricane flooding events, mold growth is common. With warm and wet conditions being ideal for mold growth, mold growth is a very real concern in the Gulf Coast region. We will take necessary decontamination steps to remove or prevent mold growth.
- Contents Restoration — Hurricane floods can wreak havoc on the contents in your home or business. If restoration services are provided fast enough, contents can often be saved or restored. We provide 24-hour disaster response teams to help you save your possessions.
- Structural Dehumidifying and Monitoring — Following a hurricane flooding event, humidity in a structure can be an on-going problem. Our dehumidifying equipment will help remove moisture from your home or business. We will monitor this progress until humidity levels have returned to normal.
- And More!
Hurricane Wind Damage Repair in Carrollton, TX
Has your home or place of business sustained wind damage as a result of a recent hurricane? Action Restoration provides a number of hurricane wind damage services designed to get your home or business secured, repaired, and habitable quickly. We provide comprehensive wind damage repair services including:
- Roof Tarping — Failure to tarp a damaged roof following hurricane wind damage can result in water damage if rain occurs before the roof can be repaired.
- Window Board-Up — Following hurricanes, looting from properties that have sustained wind damage is a very real threat. We take the necessary steps to board up broken windows or doors to prevent unwanted entry.
- Power Equipment — Power failure is essentially guaranteed following a hurricane. Power poles are one of the most common causalities as a result of hurricane wind damage. To help speed repairs and return a sense of semblance to your daily life, we provide backup power generators to get the lights back on.
- Structural Reconstruction — If your home or business has sustained structural damage at the hands of hurricane force winds, we offer comprehensive structural reconstruction to get you back in your home or business as quickly as possible.
- And More!
Why Choose Our Hurricane Damage Repair Company?
Action Restoration also employs a ConvectionDrying® system that provides us with a competitive edge compared to other disaster relief companies. This, along with our EPA-registered ASA-1000 decontamination system, allows us to repair your business not only quickly but safely and effectively as well. While these mechanisms are also used in our water removal department, during a hurricane they are especially important due to the vast amounts of water that often accompany this storm.
Additionally, we offer emergency response services 24 hours a day to ensure that you and your property are safe and secure. Our highly trained staff and state-of-the-art equipment ensure that any work we perform will be completed the right way—on time and in a professional manner.
Contact Our Hurricane Damage Repair Company in Carrollton, TX
Nobody does more to get businesses back in business after interruption from catastrophes, floods, or microbial threats. When a hurricane strikes, don’t hesitate about who to call or what to do; already know that you’re going to contact Action Restoration to assist you with any hurricane damage.