Providing Restoration Service to Health Care Facilities in the Gulf Coast and Port Arthur, TX
Health care facilities require regular and thorough cleaning to provide employees, patients, and guests with a safe and healthy environment. Whether you need restoration for a hospital, clinic, or outpatient care center, Action Restoration has the manpower and expertise needed to thoroughly clean or restore your building. With our state-of-the-art equipment and our environmentally friendly ASA-1000 cleaning solutions, we will leave your medical facility in outstanding condition so you can get back to business as quickly as possible.
If you need decontamination, sanitation, or cleaning services for your health care facility in the Port Arthur, Texas or Gulf Coast region, contact us today or give us a call at 800-760-9081.
Note: We do not provide generic janitorial services for health care facilities. We provide only highly specialized cleaning services that require certification and training to perform.
Our Cleaning & Decontamination Services for Health Care Centers
We offer comprehensive cleaning, sanitation, and decontamination services for health care facilities including:
- HVAC & Duct Cleaning – regular duct cleanings help to ensure that your medical facility provides a safe environment for everyone. Action Restoration has the specialized skills and equipment to ensure that your health care facility’s air ducts are cleaned and sanitized to pass any health standard.
- Mold Remediation – mold can have serious negative impacts on the health of your employees, resulting in decreased productivity. Our state-of-the-art mold removal tools will leave your building safe for your employees, patients, and guests.
- Decontamination – medical facilities are an ideal location for the spread of bacterial and viral borne illnesses as well harmful chemicals as research is conducted with them daily. We have the tools, equipment, and experience necessary to effectively decontaminate your medical facility, leaving it clean and sanitized for future work.
- Asbestos Removal – common in many older medical facilities, asbestos can be a significant health risk and is a known carcinogen. We are fully trained and certified to safely remove asbestos from your facility and comply with all local and federal laws related to proper asbestos removal.
- Structural reconstruction – our qualified project managers have proper training, certification, and experience to oversee your structural reconstruction project and get your property to pre-loss condition—or better.
- Restoration – if you have experienced water, fire, or storm damage, Action Restoration provides comprehensive restoration and repair services to get your medical facility back to its necessary state—fast.
No matter your cleaning, restoration, or decontamination needs, Action Restoration has the expertise and equipment to quickly and effectively clean your medical facility so that you meet all applicable rules and regulations.
Restoration for Health Facilities in Port Arthur, Texas and the Gulf Coast
When disaster strikes in your health facility, you need a quick and reliable restoration service. Action Restoration conveniently owns the largest inventory of commercial water drying equipment available. With this equipment, we are able to take on even the largest of floods. We have the highest performing in the industry —allowing us to accelerate structural drying time by 30 percent or more! This is an important figure to keep in mind when you want to avoid reduce business interruption and make your services available to patients. Action Restoration has been providing remediation service throughout the Gulf Coast since 1999, which makes us experts in our field!
Call Action Restoration today at 800-760-9081 to schedule decontamination or mold remediation service for your health facility in the Gulf Coast.