Water Damage Restoration in Florida, Texas, Alabama, Louisiana & Mississippi
Water intrusion and flooding can occur as a result of extreme weather like hurricanes and is not uncommon to the Gulf Coast region. These huge storms can inflict severe water damage to your property in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida, or anywhere else on the Gulf Coast. Action Restoration provides flood damage repair services that range from water removal and drying to mold remediation.
Stop searching for a “water damage restoration company near me” and call Action Restoration! Call (800) 760-9081 or contact us online to speak a member of our team today!
Water Mitigation Services in Texas, Louisiana, Alabama & Beyond
When water damage affects your business operations, you need a team of knowledgeable professionals to help mitigate the damage caused to your company. Our water mitigation services are designed to accomplish exactly that, thoroughly cleaning up, drying, and repairing structures within your commercial building that have been affected by excess moisture. Water mitigation services are the perfect way to combat plumbing failures and extreme storm flooding. Through our services, you’ll ensure all structural materials in your building are in good working condition, including:
We are experts in water removal and drying and are often able to avoid costly tear-out and reconstruction thanks to our proprietary water damage restoration techniques and superior performing drying equipment. In fact, Action Restoration houses the largest inventory of commercial water drying equipment available.
Our extensive list of water damage restoration services includes:
- Water damage assessment – After a flood, you must determine the extent of water damage to your property with a water damage assessment. Action Restoration can assess the damage to your structure by looking for cracks, stains, leaks, and other damages to different areas of your home.
- Water extraction – If you wait too long after a flood to perform water extraction services, your structure will likely sustain more long-term damage.
- Structural drying – Drywall and other building materials can absorb a surprising amount of water. Action Restoration has all the right tools to measure moisture in your structure and get it dry — with the largest inventory of commercial water drying equipment available
- Structural dehumidifying – At our flood restoration company, we offer structural dehumidifying and daily monitoring as the final step of our water remediation process. We use electric sensing equipment to monitor the temperature, dew point, and humidity of your structure each day until the job is complete.
- Sewage cleanup and overflow plumbing – Not only is a sewage overflow unpleasant, but it’s also dangerous. Our professional services will clean up the mess and restore the area.
- Burst & frozen pipes – When we get an unexpected drop in temperatures during the winter, it isn’t uncommon for older homes or ill-insulated homes to have pipes that burst. When yours do, count on the experts to repair the damage.
- Structural water damage restoration – Floors and carpets aren’t the only places that get water damage. When your walls, ceilings, and other structural elements have mold or water damage, trust our thermal imaging to spot trouble before it gets out of hand.
- Appliance leak cleanup – Has your washer overflown? Don’t try to clean it up with towels and blankets. Water damage can seep into the cracks of your walls and into your floorboards to compromise the integrity of your home or business. Have Action Restoration repair your appliance leak today!
- Carpet water damage repair and restoration – Nothing is worse than a soaked, smelly, soggy carpet. Action Restoration carpet damage repairs will begin with water extraction, followed by an assessment of the condition of your carpets. If recovery is possible, Action Restoration will use leading technology to clean and repair your carpets.
- Flooded basement water removal – When the water has nowhere to go, it will sit in your basement and could cause mold and mildew to grow. Let us rid your basement of excess water and mold with our state-of-the-art water extraction and drying systems.
With our ConvectionDrying® system, which is unmatched in water removal effectiveness, we can accelerate drying time by 30% or more — reducing your financial loss and business interruption.
Our goal is to remove the water fast and then provide complete drying to avoid costly tear out — so that you are back in your building faster with less interruption to your business or home life.
We’ll thoroughly inspect each area to ensure your building is free of water damage. Contact us to schedule water mitigation services for your business today.
Commercial Dehumidification Services
After experiencing water-related damages in your home or commercial business, it’s likely you will need dehumidification services to remove excess moisture in the air inside your living space. This helps prevent continued damage due to water-logged structural materials. Our team offers commercial dehumidifier rentals that are perfect for providing you with the following:
- Dramatically reduced internal humidity levels
- Improved efficiency compared to standard dehumidifiers
- Moisture removal at 34 grains per pound
If you’re in need of dehumidification services in your Alabama home or business, don’t hesitate to schedule service with Action Restoration by contacting our team today!
Water Extraction Restoration & Mold Remediation Services in Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi & Florida
Our water extraction restoration services are designed with full recovery for your home or commercial business in mind. Through our unique water extraction restoration process, we’ll help determine the root source of your water problem. Then, we’ll extract the water while employing fast drying techniques to reduce the likelihood of severe water damage in your building.
One of the biggest risks associated with water damage is mold and mildew growth. That’s why we provide mold remediation services to help clear out mold infestations before widespread growth ensues. Using the most advanced industry tools and techniques, our team will quickly and efficiently remove mold and mildew from your building in no time.
Contact us today to learn more about our water extraction restoration and mold remediation services.
Contact Our Water Damage Restoration Company
We’ve been serving our neighbors along the Gulf Coast since 1998, and we don’t plan on stopping any time soon. Whether it was a mechanical issue or a severe storm that caused the issue, our flood restoration company can offer quality water damage repair services as soon as disaster strikes.
If you require water damage restoration services in the Gulf Coast, contact Action Restoration for service in Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, or Florida.