Fire damage presents a unique set of challenges and complications that can be difficult to set right. If your commercial or industrial business in Orange, Texas has sustained fire damage, Action Restoration can provide the professional-quality restoration and remediation services you need in order to return your business to normal. With our fleet of dedicated and experienced fire damage restoration teams and superior industrial-grade equipment, we are uniquely equipped to provide comprehensive fire damage restoration services. At Action Restoration, we understand that you want your business returned to normalcy, and so we will not rest until the project has been thoroughly completed. When searching for “fire damage restoration companies near me” in Orange and Orange County, TX, look no further than Action Restoration. Contact us online or call to schedule services any time.
Action Restoration Offers Fire Damage Restoration Services in Orange, TX
- Emergency Response – Time becomes a vital resource that cannot be wasted in the event of a fire or in the aftermath of fire damage. Action Restoration is ready to respond at any time and can arrive within a single business day to begin repairs, air scrubbing, and deodorization.
- Temporary Board-Ups – Boarding up and blocking areas that have been exposed to the elements is the quickest and most efficient way to stabilize your structure to prevent further damage.
- Structural & Contents Cleaning – The presence of soot and ash presents a serious risk of further damage to your business and assets, and even worse it also can create health hazards for personnel and staff. Action Restoration utilizes superior soot cleaning tools and products to remove any risks or traces of these leftover pollutants.
- Item Removal & Processing – Items that cannot be adequately restored will be documented and safely removed from your Orange business. A full documentation and catalog will be presented to you for insurance claims and for any other purposes.
- Storage Space After a Fire – Our storage package can help your business to manage item storing and temporary relocation during the restoration and repair process.
- HVAC Duct & Filter Cleaning – Ducts, onsite air filters, and other components of your Orange HVAC system will be contaminated by ash, soot, and odors. Our cleaning teams will remove these pollutants so that when your business begins again it will not suffer the potential problems these things may cause.
- Electronic Restoration – Our teams can inspect, repair, and restore damaged electronics, helping you to mitigate the stress and cost of unnecessary replacements.
- Soot Removal & Deodorization – Often after a fire, many businesses struggle with the odors left behind by the event for months, even years. Our teams include specialists that are specifically versed in the process of soot removal and structural deodorization.