Residents of Houston and the Gulf Coast area are familiar with emergency situations and intense weather such as hurricanes and flash floods. With the damage and flooding that often comes with these natural disasters, also come viruses and hazardous bio-contaminants like bacteria, fungi, and mold. These bio-contaminants can be eliminated by using a decontamination service such as ours. In situations like Hurricane Harvey in 2017 and other emergencies, decontamination is a necessity for the health and safety of many residents and workers in those contaminated spaces. But routine decontamination is a smart idea when it comes to keeping your building safe and healthy. Regular cleanings are especially a high priority for any business that has employees or guests in close quarters, as well as businesses that regularly deal with biohazards.
Action Restoration is proud to offer complete decontamination services that are guaranteed to leave your facility clean. During the decontamination process, our professionals target the following areas: air ducts, mechanical systems, all surfaces, walls, sub-surfaces, and any other areas requested by the client.
To ensure all precautions are taken, Action Restoration uses a proprietary cleaning solution that is EPA-registered and safe for indoor use. Our cleaning solution has been engineered to be extremely effective against many harmful strains of viruses, bacteria, and fungi, while acting as a safe substance around both humans and animals.
Give our decontamination team a call at (800) 760-9081 to discuss how Action Restoration can rid your Houston home or facility of biohazards such as mold, fungi, and harmful bacteria.
Benefits of Our Decontamination Process
At Action Restoration, we pride ourselves on providing our Houston clients with clean workspaces through the use of our EPA-registered, zero toxicity-rated ASA-1000 decontamination system. Our decontamination system has a number of benefits such as:
- It is registered safe for indoor use by the EPA
- It is effective for broad-spectrum decontamination; kills mold, bacteria, and virus strains
- It has a high assurance of structural decontamination and indoor air quality restoration
- It requires minimal remediation work
- It removes microbial threats from the environment to potentially improve human immune system functions
- It has been proven to be effective at controlling most bacterial, viral, and fungal organisms for extended periods of time
If you would like more details on any of the points provided, we encourage you to contact us today to speak with one of our Houston decontamination experts.
Decontamination System Details
Our unique cleaning system, ASA-1000, has been proven in independent lab testing to be effective in eradicating the following organisms:
- Viruses – Swine flu (H1N1), avian flu (H5N1), bovine coronavirus, hand-foot-mouth disease (HFMD), influenza A, norovirus, SARs-like coronavirus
- Bacteria – Anthrax, Bacillus subtilis, Clostridum difficile, Enterobacter aeruginosa, VRE (Vanomycin-resistant enterococus faecalis), Escherichia coli (E-coli), Klebsiella pneumoniae (pneumonia), Mycobacterium tuberculosis (tuberculosis), VISA (Vanomycin intermediate staphylococcus aureus), MRSA (Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus), black plague (Yersenia pestis), Proteus mirabillis, and biofilms (collection of malodorous bacteria)
- Fungi – Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus veriscolor, Alternaria alternata, Penicillium variabile, Stachybotrys chatarum, Trichophyton mentagophytes
If you are interested in cleaning any of the above biohazards and pathogens from your building, Action Restoration has the equipment, manpower, and experience necessary to get the job done right the first time. We service residential and commercial properties of all types in the Houston metropolitan area, and throughout Texas and the Gulf Coast.
Protect your employees and your operations with an official ASA-1000 decontamination from Action Restoration. To schedule your decontamination in Houston or the surrounding areas call Action Restoration today at (800) 760-9081 or contact us online.
MRSA Decolonization & Decontamination in Houston
MRSA is a bacterium that causes skin infections on different parts of the body. This contagious infection is particularly troublesome because it is resistant to most commonly used antibiotics. As MRSA has been an increasingly common problem in Texas and the U.S., it is important to keep your Houston facility clean to prevent an outbreak. If left untreated, MRSA can have significant health consequences for the people in your building. In the case of an MRSA outbreak, Action Restoration is here to help quickly and effectively dispatch the threat.
MRSA Decontamination in Houston, TX
Protect your employees and operations by treating and preventing MRSA with our EPA-registered, zero-toxicity rated ASA-1000 system. In addition to being highly effective against MRSA, our system is effective at wiping out strains of influenza, norovirus, and a number of other harmful pathogens.
Routine scheduled cleanings should be a high priority for any Houston business that has employees or guests in close quarters because infections can spread rapidly. Off-shore platforms, ships, and locker room facilities can also be at increased risk and should have cleanings more frequently to ensure a safe and healthy environment.
Contact Us About Our Houston Decontamination Services
Since 1998, businesses in Houston and Southeast Texas have relied upon Action Restoration to get them back to work faster after microbial and other biohazard interruptions. Unlike many of our competitors, we own all of our equipment and employ a full-time team of nearly 100 disaster response professionals. We serve a variety of industries such as maritime, industrial, offshore oil rigs, commercial property, schools, military installations, and medical facilities.
If you require decontamination services in the Houston metropolitan area or the surrounding region including The Woodlands, Sugar Land, Baytown, and Conroe, contact Action Restoration today for speedy, high-quality service.