Restoration Services in Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida & Louisiana
Disaster comes in many forms on the Gulf Coast. Hurricanes, flooding, fires—all these and more are unfortunate events Gulf Coast residents and business owners have to be ready for.
When disaster strikes, personal property is often damaged along with the structure. We know that many personal items cannot easily be replaced, so it is our priority to provide you with fast, professional, and high-quality contents restoration services to save as much as we can.
At Action Restoration, we employ an experienced restoration team that can help salvage your damaged items. We have seven offices in the Gulf Coast region and more than 100 full-time restoration professionals on staff—ensuring fast response time and a high level of professional service.
If you need content salvage or restoration services in Florida, Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, or Mississippi, contact Action Restoration today!
Contents Restoration Services in AL, LA, TX, FL & MS
An initial step of our contents restoration services is to pack-out the damaged items and deliver them to our office for a thorough cleaning. Removing your items and transporting them to our facility provides us with a safer and more cost-effective location to perform our contents restoration work. To ensure nothing is lost during the contents restoration process, we perform a comprehensive pack-out and inventory of your items. Your items will remain stored in our facility until all restoration work is completed and can safely be returned to your property.
After content cleaning and restoration, your items are returned to your home or business and are once again inventoried to ensure that all items taken from your property are successfully restored and returned.
Our industry-leading equipment and procedures allow us to provide comprehensive contents restoration for items damaged by water, fire, smoke, or mold. Some of the equipment, processes, and solutions we use are:
- Sodablasting – A great alternative to sandblasting, our sodablasting process is a gentle way to effectively clean/remove the remnants of mold and fire damage.
- Pressure washing – High-pressure water is used to remove dust, debris, grime, and other contaminants.
- Simple Green® – One of our favorite cleaning products, Simple Green is a safe, simple, all-purpose cleaner that’s great for deep cleaning content restoration services.
- ASA-1000 – This high powered disinfectant has been used to treat worksites, schools, and other commercial areas for years.
- Air duct cleaning – Sometimes content restoration doesn’t just account for the surface of your belongings. After a disaster, your air ducts may need a good thorough cleaning to remove harmful debris and contaminants.
- Deodorization – Don’t stand for offensive odors produced by fire and mold damage. Allow our content restoration professionals remove these harmful smells from your home or business.
- And more!
The processes and solutions we use to restore your property are determined by the type of damage present and the severity of the damage. Some items can be restored with simple cleaning solutions and elbow grease, while others require more advanced and specialized cleaning and restoration techniques.
We understand that disasters can be a difficult time for home or business owners, so we take pride in restoring homes and businesses to inhabitable order. Trust Action Restoration to provide fast, professional, and high-quality restoration services to minimize your losses and get your life back to normal as quickly as possible.
Professional Content Restoration in the Gulf Coast
If you have experienced damage from flooding rains or damaging winds in Florida, Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, or Mississippi, Action Restoration is fully trained and licensed to help you with your contents restoration needs.
If you need content restoration in the Gulf Coast region, contact Action Restoration today! Dial (800) 760-9081 now.