Disasters such as hurricanes, floods, or fires can be detrimental to your business, resulting not only in costly repairs, but also production downtime during repairs. In addition to natural disasters, business owners also face production slowdowns or stoppages from unsafe working conditions caused by mold, asbestos, or chemical, viral, or biological contamination.
We offer a number of commercial restoration, decontamination, and sanitation services throughout the Gulf Coast region to many commercial industries, including (but not limited to):
- Office Buildings
- College Dorms / Residence Halls
- And More!
In addition to these industries, we offer commercial restoration, decontamination, and sanitation services for industrial, off-shore / maritime, governmental, medical, and educational facilities. Visit our industries served page to learn more.
If you need commercial restoration, decontamination, or sanitation services in the Gulf Coast region, contact Action Restoration today. With seven offices in the Gulf Coast region, we can deliver fast response times, local service, and efficient restoration and remediation services.
Our Commercial Services
We offer comprehensive support and sanitation services for commercial enterprises including:
- Water Damage Repair – we provide emergency disaster response services 24 hours a day to assess and repair water damage as quickly as possible. Timely response from a professional water remediation company can mean the difference between repairing the structure and contents of your business and having to replace everything. This can lead to lengthier and more costly repairs, meaning more time out of your home or more downtime for your business.
- Fire Damage Repair – fires can be especially devastating disasters for business owners. Many assume that after a fire is extinguished the damage it causes is complete, but this could not be more wrong. Fires create a lot of soot, ash and potentially toxic chemicals which can continue to stain and damage the contents of a building even after a fire has been extinguished. With timely fire damage restoration services, fire damage can be minimized and many of the contents in your home or business can be saved or restored.
- HVAC & Duct Cleaning – ducts and conduits become blocked with debris, germs, and invisible airborne particles, causing unhealthy and potentially dangerous conditions. We clean and sterilize air duct systems, providing healthier and safer work environments for employees and guests.
- Kitchen Exhaust Hood Cleaning – we remove fats and oils from canopy hoods in kitchens to reduce fire risk.
- Asbestos Abatement – asbestos can be a significant health risk and is a known carcinogen. We are fully trained and certified to safely remove asbestos from your building and comply with all local and federal laws related to proper asbestos removal.
- Mold Remediation – mold can cause unhealthy conditions for your employees and guests. We use environmentally friendly mold remediation techniques to remove mold from your air ducts and surfaces, providing inhabitants with healthy air.
- Interior (Living Area) Sanitation/Surface Decontamination – we sterilize interior surfaces with chemicals to prevent disease and infection.
- Smoke and Odor Elimination – our smoke and odor removal process will leave your property free of odor, creating a more pleasant living environment for workers and guests.
- And More
Schedule Commercial Restoration, Cleaning, Decontamination & Sanitation Services
If you need restoration, cleaning, decontamination, or sanitation services for your commercial building, contact Action Restoration today! Whether you need mold removal, general sanitation, duct cleaning, or asbestos removal at your place of business, Action Restoration is fully trained and licensed to help you with your project. We are located in Port Arthur, TX and service the Gulf Coast from Texas to Florida.