Action Restoration provides commercial duct cleaning services to businesses in College Station and nearby cities. Our commercial air duct cleaners are highly trained and certified, and use top-of-the-line equipment designed to complete your duct cleaning project correctly and safely—eliminating everything from dust and common allergens to harmful mold, viral, or bacterial contaminants.
Dirty, moldy, or infested ducts can be a danger not only to your heating and cooling system, but to the health of your employees. Don’t take a gamble with the health of your employees or the reliability of your heating and cooling system—contact Action Restoration today for professional commercial duct cleaning services in College Station.
How Often Should I Have My Ducts Cleaned?
On average, you should have your ducts cleaned every three to five years, although this can vary depending on the type of business you run. In an industrial setting, more frequent duct cleaning may be necessary as fine particulate matter may be more common.
If you don’t know the last time your ducts were cleaned, Action Restoration can come out and inspect your ductwork for visible debris, collections of dust, mold, and other contaminants. If mold is found in your ducts or any other component of your heating and cooling system, you need to have a duct cleaning performed immediately. Dirty, moldy vents can contribute to poor air quality and poor health in your employees.
Do you think your College Station business or industrial facility needs duct cleaning services? Call Action Restoration today at (800) 760-9081.
Why Should I Have My Ducts Cleaned?
There are several reasons why you should have your ducts cleaned, including:
- Employee health. The buildup of dust, allergens, and even mold or harmful pathogens can lead to lingering health problems for your employees.
- HVAC life. Dirt and debris in your ventilation system can block ductwork and key components of your HVAC system including blowers and evaporator coils. This can cause your components to break down more quickly than they would otherwise.
- HVAC efficiency. Cleaning your air ducts—and your entire HVAC system—can increase the efficiency of your system, lowering energy bills and improving comfort.
Our Commercial Cleaning & Restoration Services in College Station
- Storm damage cleanup
- 24-hour disaster response
- Smoke & soot damage restoration
- Contents restoration
- Asbestos removal
- Structural restoration & drying
- Plumbing overflow cleanup
- Mold removal
- Commercial carpet cleaning
Our team of experts works with all types of commercial clients, from industrial facilities and offshore vessels to government institutions and residential properties. Learn more about the industries we serve here.
Schedule Commercial Air Duct Cleaning in College Station
If you need commercial duct cleaning in College Station for your business, contact Action Restoration today! Our commercial duct cleaners are fully trained, certified, and equipped to tackle duct cleaning in commercial, industrial, off-shore, or even maritime settings.