We are proud to offer Phoenix Centrifugal Air Movers, which offer the most airflow for the fewest amps. When you need to dry a structure fast, renting a centrifugal air mover is the best choice for you. Because of its low ampage, you can use the centrifugal air mover in places that normally wouldn’t have enough power for other drying equipment.
Centrifugal air movers can help you dry your structure no matter what the cause. Some of our clients have rented centrifugal air movers for:
- Flood cleanup
- Burst water pipes
- Rain damage
- Large-scale spills
- Drying carpets after thorough cleaning
- Leaking ceilings
- And more!
Call us today or fill out the contact form on the right to learn more about centrifugal air mover rentals or schedule your rental.
Phoenix Centrifugal Air Movers
You can find more information, including this product description, on the Phoenix Restoration Equipment website!
The Phoenix Centrifugal Air Mover boasts low amp draw, balanced airflow characteristics and maximum velocities of 975 CFM, over 2,700 FPM. With a rugged, durable body, you can count on the Phoenix Centrifugal Air Mover to withstand even the toughest conditions.
The unique 1/3 horsepower design of the Phoenix Centrifugal Air Mover coupled with a two-speed switch allows the restoration technician to deliver the most airflow using the fewest amps. This means that it is now possible to fit as many as four centrifugal air movers onto a typical 15 amp household circuit.
The CAM housing is washable, durable, chemical resistant, and multi-positionable. In addition, molded-in runners allow for the air mover to be positioned horizontally, 45° and 90° angles.
The CAM Pro features an on-board duplex GFCI outlet and circuit breaker.
- Lightweight and compact
- Linear Low Density
- Polyethylene (LLDP) housing is washable, chemical resistant, and stacks for storage
- Colored Restoration Red for high visibility
- Ergonomic handle
- 2-Speed, 1/3 Horsepower Motor with automatic-reset thermal protection.
- Maximum velocity: 2700 FPM
- Maximum amp draw on high speed: 2.8 amps.
- Minimum amp draw on low speed: 2.4 amps.
- Balanced exhaust airflow
- Durable, rugged, chemical resistant housing, fan wheel, and control design.
- Operator interface conveniently located for easy access, featuring: power indicator lamp and large three-position switch.
- Phoenix exclusive Pilot Light and Sealed Switch are recessed to prevent damage.
- Ergonomic carry handle and power cord storage.
- Non-marking, anti-skid, rubber feet.
- On-board duplex GFCI outlet and circuit breaker (Phoenix CAM Pro only)
Why Rent Centrifugal Air Movers from Action Restoration?
Action Restoration prides itself on providing the highest quality rentals available. We rent commercial-grade centrifugal air movers tough enough to stand up to any restoration condition, and ensure that all rental products are well-maintained and in good working order before being deployed into the field.
We offer prompt delivery and pickup from your jobsite—minimizing time, hassle, and expense for you. Our rentals are completely flexible and we can accommodate both short-term and long-term rental solutions.
Contact Us for Centrifugal Air Mover Rentals Today
If you need to rent centrifugal air movers or other water damage restoration equipment, contact Action Restoration today! Equipment rentals can be picked up locally in our Port Arthur, TX location, or we can ship anywhere across the country. Contact us today to learn more or book your rentals today!