When flooding leaves your commercial structure water-logged, quickly drying it out is critical to prevent long term structural damage and potential health issues associated with mold and pathogen growth. Water damage is a project best handled by experts who have the expertise and equipment necessary to quickly and effectively dry out commercial structures.
Commercial-grade structural drying equipment is designed to tackle the problem from a variety of angles, quickly and efficiently removing water before long-lasting, damage can be done.
Commercial Structural Drying Equipment
There are a number of different types of equipment used during the structural drying process, to quickly remove moisture from you structure, including:
- Centrifugal Air Movers – air movers simply move the air around, helping the structure to dry quicker. When air stagnates, it becomes saturated, making drying take longer.
- Axial Air Movers
- LGR Dehumidifiers – dehumidifiers remove moisture from the air. When too much moisture is in the air, drying cannot occur, so commercial grade dehumidifiers are important to the drying process.
- Convective Heat Drying Trailers – heat drying trailers pump dry heat into a structure, speeding up the drying process.
- HEPA Air Scrubbers – air scrubbers will help to remove particles and pathogens from the air that can contribute to mold and bacteria growth.
- Negative Air Machines – negative air machines help to contain mold, dust particles, and odor within a containment barrier. This will help keep the damage isolated to the area it occurred in, decreasing restoration times and improving workplace health.
Water Damage Restoration From Action Restoration
If you have experienced water damage at your business in the U.S. Gulf Coast region and need commercial structural drying and water extraction, contact Action Restoration today! Our air drying equipment is state-of-the-art and can get your facility clean and dry faster than you thought possible. We will provide you with a comprehensive assessment of the damage that has been done to your property and an estimate of the cost and amount of time it will take to repair. We will assist you with your insurance claims to ensure that everything is filed correctly so that your repairs can begin as quickly as possible.
Contact us today by filling out a contact form or calling at 800-760-9081 today to get started!
Action Restoration provides water damage repair in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama.