Noting the growth of Stachybotrys, commonly referred to as “black mold” requires an immediate response on the part of the business or homeowner. This strain of mold is commonly found in structures where water has become a problem, or where any amount of undue moisture is present; both common issues in our Southern Gulf area. Working with the certified remediations teams at Action Restoration can ensure a complete recovery and the total removal of all black mold in your structure.
The black mold removal teams at Action Restoration utilize industry-leading, cutting edge technology and superior knowledge to ensure all mold is removed and your space is sterilized. Meeting your needs quickly and effectively is key in a mold infestation, and our experts can provide the service you need most.
The Dangers of Black Mold
Like many forms of mold, Stachybotrys grows rampantly within hours of taking root in your structure. It takes a handful of hours for a small strain to develop into a full-scale infestation, which can cause:
- Severe structural damage. Black mold prefers to take root in materials rich in cellulose, such as wood and many construction materials. This means supports, walls, and the foundation of your home are all at risk of severe damage should the infestation be left to persist. This can eventually cause irreparable damage and potentially can contribute to structural collapse.
- Loss of personal and business property. Stored items and personal effects can very quickly be contaminated, potentially causing a loss of said property. Hundreds of thousands in US dollars worth of loss to mold growth are reported each year!
- Health complications. Much like other mold forms, black mold can exacerbate allergy symptoms, and can contribute to respiratory problems and cold or flu-like symptoms.
Black Mold Removal with Action Restoration
To remove the mold cultivating in your home or business, Action Restoration will perform a proven series of tasks. This method was designed to provide quick, effective mold removal that will ensure no further issues. To provide for your needs, our teams will:
- Dry areas with excessive moisture. When needed, our teams will perform structural drying to halt the growth of mold in your structure. This also prevents possible future outbreaks.
- Surface cleaning. Any and all surfaces that have come into contact with the mold will be treated with our ASA-1000 decontaminant solution to eliminate the growth of mold and present cultures.
- Item removal and recovery. Where possible, partially contaminated items will be restored by our experts with our contents restoration service. Those items that are irreparable or beyond recovery will be sterilized and disposed of safely.
- Mold inspection. Once all traces of black mold are removed, the experts at Action Restoration will perform a full analysis of your structure to ensure no mold was missed. We will also assess the state of your structure, citing any potential mold risks in the future.
Why Choose Action Restoration for Your Black Mold Removal?
In the last two decades, Action Restoration has shown total dedication to providing the absolute best service possible to our clients. If you need black mold removal in the Florida, Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, or Mississippi areas, Action restoration can provide.
- We are a privately owned business, partnered with DKI to bring our consumers the absolute best service possible.
- We hold dozens of certifications, including IICRC certified restoration teams.
- Our staff includes a full team of over ten thousand certified specialists.
- We utilize cutting-edge tools and technology to diagnose, repair, clear, clean and address your need for remediation services.
- We have long-standing and successful business relationships with our consumers.
Contact Action Restoration for Black Mold Removal in the Southern Gulf
No matter the size or scope of your infestation, whether large commercial business, or small home, the experts at Action Restoration are ready to assist! Contact our team today to get comprehensive mold removal!